Realme’s X7 lineup has a new member. The company hosted an online event today to announce the arrival of Realme X7 Max 5G in India. It is actually the rebranded Realme GT Neo for the Indian market. Let us look at the specifications and features of Realme X7 Max, along with its expected price in Nepal.
Realme X7 Max 5G Overview:
Design and Overview
The phone features a 6.43-inch Samsung-made Super AMOLED screen with a left-aligned selfie cutout. This FHD+ panel has 100% coverage of the DCI-P3 color gamut. It also supports a 120Hz refresh rate, a 360Hz touch sampling rate, and up to 1000 nits of peak brightness.
The rear panel has a matte finish. A glossy stripe passes through the rectangular camera bump to give it a dual-tone finish. It even has a “Dare to Leap” branding but Realme has toned it down by a lot compared to what we’ve seen on the Realme 8 series. The phone is 8.4mm thick and weighs around 179 grams.
Like with the X7 and X7 Pro, Realme has turned to MediaTek for the processor in the X7 Max. Here, the phone is powered by Dimensity 1200, which is the best SoC in the Taiwanese chipmaker’s arsenal right now. It is a flagship chipset based on TSMC’s 6nm process. It features four Cortex-A78 power (1+3) and four Cortex-A55 efficiency cores. Realme has even collaborated with Asphalt 9 for this phone.
The Vapour Cooling system on the X7 Max comes with a steel-copper composite, which Realme claims offers better strength and efficiency compared to the copper structures.
- Also Read:
At the back, Realme X7 Max flaunts a 64MP triple camera setup. The primary camera here uses Sony IMX682 sensor. For reference, the X7 Pro has Sony IMX686. Moving on, there is an 8MP ultrawide camera. Completing the setup is a 2MP sensor with a macro lens.
With this setup, users can record 4K videos at 60fps. There is no Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), but Realme has included UIX Max Stabilization. Likewise, the 16MP selfie camera upfront can record 1080p videos at 30 fps.
Rest of the specs
Fueling the device is a 4,500mAh battery. It is of the same size as that on the X7 Pro, but it charges slower at 50W. Still, it can get you from 0 to 100% in just 15 mins. X7 Max also has a dual stereo speaker with Dolby Atmos audio.
It even has a 3.5mm headphone jack, the lack of which was a major criticism for the X7 and X7 Pro. The phone ships with the latest Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11.
Realme X7 Max Specifications:
- Boyd: 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4mm, 179 gm
- Display: 6.43-inch Super AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 100% P3 Wide Color, 1000 nits (peak)
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G (6nm)
- RAM: 8/12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- OS: Realme UI 2.0 on Android 11
- Rear Camera: 64MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide-angle, 2MP macro
- Selfie Camera: 16MP sensor (punch-hole)
- Audio: Stereo speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Security: Fingerprint scanner (in-display)
- Connectivity: 5G, Dual Nano SIM slot, Wi-Fi a/b/n/ac/ax (2.4GHz, 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo / QZSS, NFC, 5G, Type-C port
- Battery: 4500mAh with 50W fast charging
- Colors: Asteroid Black, Mercury Silver, Milky Way
Realme X7 Max 5G Price in Nepal & Availability
Realme X7 Max 5G will go on sale in India from June 4 where its price is INR 26,999 for the 8/128GB model, while the 12/256GB variant costs INR 29,999. If it arrives here, we expect the price of Realme X7 Max 5G in Nepal to start around NPR 45,000.
|Realme X7 Max 5G||Price in India||Price in Nepal|
|8/128GB||INR 26,999||NPR 48,000|
|12/256GB||INR 29,999||NPR 53,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Realme X7 Pro.