Redmi has already announced the Note 11 series globally, but it looks like it is still not done with last year’s 10 series. The company has been refreshing its existing handset with the 2022 moniker to make it more relevant for this year. As a result, the Redmi 10 (2022) is essentially a Redmi 10 smartphone from last year. Here, we will go through the specs, features, and official price of Redmi 10 (2022) in Nepal.
Redmi 10 (2022) Overview:
Xiaomi, on its own, has been complicating its Redmi 10 lineup. The company recently launched the 10 Prime (2022) in Nepal which is the same as the 10 Prime from 2021. And now it has launched Redmi 10 (2022) in the country which, as aforementioned, is exactly like the regular Redmi 10—with the same specifications and design.
Furthermore, aside from the battery capacity, there isn’t much of a difference between the Prime and standard Redmi 10. But, the story doesn’t end here. In China, the Redmi 10 (2022) goes by the name Redmi Note 11 4G, and it has a 50MP triple camera array. Likewise, Xiaomi Nepal has recently launched Redmi 10 with Snapdragon 680 SoC which is the Redmi 10C for the African market. All of this really messes with your head.
Design and Display
Thus, you are getting the same 6.5-inch FHD+ display with a punch-hole for an 8MP selfie camera. It’s a 90Hz panel with AdaptiveSync technology which changes refresh rate between 45Hz, 60Hz, and 90Hz based on the content on the screen. You also get a Corning Gorilla Glass protection on the front. It comes in three color options—Pebble White, Crabon Gray, and Sea Blue.
Powering the handset is the same old MediaTek Helio G88 chipset that is coupled with up to 6GB of RAM and up to 128GB of internal storage. Similarly, the handset gets is juice from a 5000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging. Yet, the company ships in a 22.5W adpater in the box. But still being a 2022 phone, it boots on Android 11 based MIUI 12.5 out of the box.
- Also Read:
Rest of the Specs
As for the rear cameras, there’s an 50MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a couple of 2MP macro and depth lenses. For audio, it has a stereo speaker setup and you also get a 3.5mm headphone jack. Likewise, biometric option includes a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Redmi 10 (2022) Specifications:
- Body: 161.95 x 75.53 x 8.92mm, 181 gm
- Display: 6.5-inch LCD, AdaptiveSync (45/60/90Hz), Gorilla Glass 3
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G88 4G (12nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB eMMC storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: MIUI 12.5 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Quad (50MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro, 2MP depth)
- Front Camera: 8MP (punch-hole)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 18W charging
- Color options: Pebble White, Carbon Gray, Sea Blue
Redmi 10 (2022) Price in Nepal and Availability
Redmi 10 (2022) is launched in Nepal at an asking price of NPR 20,999 for the base 4/64GB variant while the higher 6/128GB model retails for NPR 23,999. It will be available for purchase from authorized retail store all over Nepal.
|Redmi 10 2022||Price in Nepal (Official)||Availability|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Redmi 10.