Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 10 Pro (108MP) in Nepal back in March. Now, the company has launched its base model with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage. This particular variant is a strong contender for the best phone under NPR 30,000 in Nepal. So, let’s look at the specs, features, official price, and availability of the Redmi Note 10 Pro (6/64GB) in Nepal.
Redmi Note 10 Pro Overview:
The phone features a 6.67-inch AMOLED panel with a center-aligned punch-hole cutout for the 16MP selfie camera. This display has a 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate. In addition, it is HDR10 compliant and boasts a peak brightness of 700 nits.
Under the hood, the phone packs Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset. Since it is the base variant, you get 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 64GB of UFS 2.2 storage. The latter is also expandable via a dedicated micro SD card slot. Note 10 Pro boots on MIUI 12 based on Android 11.
- Also Read:
Moving on, the 108MP Samsung HM2 primary camera is another highlight of the Note 10 Pro. In addition, the phone has an 8MP ultrawide, a 5MP telemacro, and a 2MP depth sensor. Fueling the phone is a 5,020mAh battery which supports 33W fast charging. Other feature includes stereo speakers, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and IP53 rating.
With all this, Redmi Note 10 Pro is undoubtedly the best phone under Rs. 30,000 in Nepal right now. It’s got a vibrant AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate, 108MP cameras, capable Snapdragon 732G chipset, stereo speakers, and a decent 5050mAh battery.
Xiaomi ships a compatible 33W charger in the box as well. Plus, its glass back means that the Note 10 Pro feels relatively premium too. The one minor drawback here is that its storage is limited to just 64GB—but you can upgrade it with a micro SD card anyway.
- Body: 76.15 x 164.5 x 8.1mm, 192 gm, IP53 dust/splash-proof
- Display: 6.67-inches AMOLED panel, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 1200 nits peak brightness, HDR10
- Resolution: Full-HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G (8nm)
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with MIUI 12 on top
- Rear Camera: Quad-camera;
– 108MP f/1.88 primary, HM2 sensor
– 8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide, 118º FOV
– 5MP f/2.4 super macro, 2x telephoto
– 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.45 sensor (punch-hole)
- Audio: Stereo speaker, Hi-Res Audio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-Compass, 360º Ambient Light
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual-band), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Beidou, USB Type-C, 4G LTE
- Battery: 5020mAh with 33W fast charge (33W adapter provided)
- Color options: Vintage Bronze, Glacial Blue, Dark Night
Redmi Note 10 Pro (6/64GB) Price in Nepal
The price of the 6/64GB variant of the Redmi Note 10 Pro in Nepal is NPR 29,999. You will be able to buy Redmi Note 10 Pro (6/64GB) from Xiaomi authorized retail stores across Nepal pretty soon.
|Redmi Note 10 Pro||Price in Nepal||Availability|
|6/64GB||NPR 29,999||Xiaomi Authorized Stores (Soon)|
- Check out our review of the Redmi Note 10 Pro (Max).