Despite packing great specs, Galaxy M52 5G could not enjoy much success in Nepal. Its price of NPR 49,000 sounded a lot when compared to its Indian pricing: INR 28,000. Similarly, its comparisons against the more premium Galaxy A52s also didn’t help. However, with the latest price drop, it has become more relevant. Here, we have listed the latest price of the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Overview:
Design and Display
The Galaxy M52 5G comes with a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus panel with an FHD+ resolution (2400 x 1080) and an Infinity-O cutout for the selfie camera. It also features a 120Hz refresh rate for smooth scrolling.
The back of the device has vertical stripes running from edge to edge. There’s also a triple camera setup on the rear panel. For biometrics, it has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. Furthermore, the phone measures 164.2 x 76.4 x 7.4mm and weighs around 173 grams.
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, Galaxy M52 packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G chipset. As a result, it’s more capable than the recent Samsung midrange phones like M51, M62, and A52 5G while being in line with the A52s 5G. In terms of memory, it comes with 6 or 8GB of DDR4X RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage.
The latter is expandable via a microSD card as well. Fueling the device is a 5000mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging. However, only a 15W charger is provided inside the box. Over on the software front, it boots on One UI 3.1 based on Android 11.
- Also Read:
As for optics, as mentioned earlier, it has a triple camera setup at the back led by a 64MP primary sensor. This is followed by a 12MP ultra-wide and a 5MP macro camera. For selfies, you get a 32MP lens inside the punch-hole cutout. Sadly, there’s no OIS support in either of them.
Rest of the specs
Moving on, M52’s connectivity option includes NFC, USB-C, dual-band Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 5.0. However, you will miss out on a 3.5mm headphone jack here. And unlike the Galaxy A52s 5G, there’s no IP67 certification against dust and water damage either.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Specifications:
- Body: 164 x 75 x 7mm, 173 gm
- Display: 6.7-inches “Infinity-O” Super AMOLED Plus panel, 120Hz
- Display Protection: Gorilla Glass 5
- Resolution: FHD+ resolution (2400 x 1080), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G (6nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 6/8GB RAM, 128GB storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with Samsung’s One UI 3.1 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple (64MP primary, 12MP ultra-wide, 5MP macro)
- Front Camera: 32MP f/2.2 sensor (punch-hole cutout)
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 25W fast charging (15W charger inside the box)
- Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11 ax), NFC, USB-C, Bluetooth 5.0
- Color Options: Black, White, Blue
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Price in Nepal
Galaxy M52’s price has been slashed by NPR 6,000 and NPR 5,000 on the 6GB and 8GB models. With this, the latest price of the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G in Nepal is NPR 42,999 and NPR 45,999 for the 6/128GB and 8/128GB variants, respectively. You can buy Galaxy M52 at the new price from Samsung’s authorized stores like Hukut Store.
|Samsung Galaxy M52 5G||Price in Nepal||Availability|
- Check out our long-term review of the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G.