Back in April, Galaxy M42 became the first 5G smartphone under Samsung’s M-series. And now, the company is planning to add some more 5G-ready devices to this lineup. In this article, we will be looking at all the rumors, leaks, specs, and expected launch of the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Rumors Roundup:
Design and Display
According to Indian leakster Ishan Agarwal, Galaxy M52 5G will come with a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate. The display will have an Infinity-O notch to house a 32MP selfie camera. Interestingly, leaked renders of the phone show it at the right side of the panel, which is atypical of a Galaxy smartphone. Like with the other M-series phone, it will feature a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
The phone will measure 164 x 75 x 7mm and weigh around 175 grams. Samsung will include Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection for the display.
Performance and Memory
Moving on, the phone will be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 778 5G. This will make it more powerful than the A52 5G while being in line with the recently launched A52s 5G. Galaxy M52 5G will be available in two RAM variants – 6GB and 8GB. Both will come with 128GB of internal storage.
- Also Read:
As for optics, it’s not clear if the phone will have three or four cameras at the back. In case we’re dealing with a triple camera array, Samsung is likely to drop the 5MP macro shooter. The rest of the camera specs will be similar to that of A52s 5G. It will consist of a 64MP primary, a 12MP ultra-wide, and a 5MP depth sensor. Sadly, the main camera will not feature OIS.
Last month, Galaxy M52 5G was spotted in a 3C certification with a minimum battery capacity of 4,860mAh. Thus, we can expect its typical battery capacity to be 5,000mAh. Samsung will include a 15W charger in the box, but we expect the phone to support a faster-charging speed as well (most likely 25W).
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Specifications (Rumored):
- Body: 164 x 75 x 7mm, 175 gm
- Display: 6.7-inches “Infinity-O” Super AMOLED panel, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Resolution: FHD+ 120Hz (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G (6nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with Samsung’s One UI 3.1 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple (64MP primary, 12MP ultra-wide, 5MP depth)
- Front Camera: 32MP f/2.2 sensor (punch-hole cutout)
- Battery: 5,000mAh (15W adapter provided)
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Price in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G will be announced in India on the 19th of September. We can expect the phone to launch in Nepal in 2 to 3 weeks time for an expected price of Rs. 45,000.
|Smartphone Model||Launch Date||Price in Nepal|
|Samsung Galaxy M52 5G||August 19||Rs. 45,000 (6/128GB)|
- Meanwhile, check out our early impressions of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3.