For the upcoming Dashain, every company is pushing different schemes to lure people into buying their products and services. When it comes to smartphones, Vivo and Oppo already put forward their schemes. And Xiaomi couldn’t stay behind longer in this competition. MI Nepal slashed the price of some of the smartphones in its lineup. Xiaomi had already announced the price drop on Redmi Note 7 and Redmi 7. And this time, the company drop the price of Redmi Y3 as well. That means you can now get a 32MP selfie camera at a cheaper price.
Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Overview:
Going by the specs, the phone comes with a 6.26-inch IPS display with a tiny notch on the top. And this dot-notch display features HD+ resolution in a 19:9 aspect ratio. With the curvy edges (2.5D curved) on the sides, the phone also comes with Gorilla Glass 5 on the top. The presence of the Gorilla Glass 5 ensures better chances of survival from cracks and scratches during the accidentals falls.
On to imaging part, the phone boasts a dual-cam setup at its back. The rear panel houses a 12MP primary shooter, which comes alongside the 2MP depth sensor. With two cameras in action, the handset is capable of capturing portrait images as well. As mentioned earlier, the phone comes with a 32MP selfie shooter, which also authenticating the faces while unlocking the device via face unlock feature.
Powering the device is Snapdragon 632 chipset, which comes aboard with 3/4GB of RAM. On the storage front, the phone gets 32/64GB of onboard memory with an SD card support for storage expansion. Talking about the software, the phone boots on Android Pie out of the box with MIUI 10 on the top of it. As far as the battery is concerned, a 4000mAh battery handles the business.
Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Specifications:
- Display: 6.26-inch with 2.5D curved glass display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Resolution: HD+ (1520 × 720 pixels); 19:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Snapdragon 632; 14nm Mobile Platform
- CPU: Octa-Core 1.8GHz
- GPU: Adreno 506
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Software & UI: Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Rear Camera: Dual Camera setup – (12MP primary camera, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF) + (2MP depth sensor), LED flash
- Front Camera: 32MP, 1/2.8″ sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.25 aperture
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with 10-watt fast charging
- Colors: Elegant Blue, Bold Red, Prime Black
Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Price in Nepal [Updated 2020]
Xiaomi Redmi Y3 is now available in Nepal at a price of Rs. 16,999 for the 3/32GB variant. Similarly, the higher-end 4/64GB variant now costs Rs. 19,999.
|Model Name||Old Price||New Price in Nepal|
|Xiaomi Redmi Y3 (3GB/32GB)||Rs. 16,999||Rs. 17,999|
|Xiaomi Redmi Y3 (4GB/64GB)||Rs. 20,999||Rs. 19,999|
Also Read: Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal