Apple iOS 7.1 Released
Apple has released iOS 7.1, the latest version of its mobile software for iPhone and iPod and iPad. The latest software version is compatible with iPhone 4 and later, iPad 2 and later, and iPod touch (5th generation) devices.
The main visual changes can be found in the phone dialer and power off features. iOS 7.1 switches to rounded UI elements in both of these areas, and the incoming call interface now includes separate decline and accept buttons below floating circular icons for the Remind Me and Message options.
The software new features are basically:
- CarPlay: formerly known as iOS in the Car, which supports iPhone calling, music, maps, and messaging. It also allows users to control certain functions through iOS’ in-built voice-activated assistance Siri;
- Siri improvements: Including natural-sounding voices for U.K. English, Australian English, Japanese, and Mandarin Chinese. You can also use it in push-to-talk mode by holding the Home button for the duration of your query;
- Calendar changes: The list view has returned in month view, and the update has also included country-specific holidays added for many locales.
- iTunes Radio updates: The radio feature, first introduced in iOS 7, has been updated with new features, including the ability to buy albums over-the-air from “Now Playing”.
- Accessibility additions: The “parallax” motion feature option now includes Weather, Messages, and multi-tasking user interface animations. New options have been added to allow users to display a darker keyboard.
- Camera settings bolstered: Including a setting that allows users to automatically enable HDR mode for iPhone 5s users.
- Touch ID improved: The software that controls the bio-metric reader has been improved to make fingerprint recognition better.
iOS 7.1 is packed with interface refinements, bug fixes, improvements, and new features. Apple CarPlay introduces a better way to use iPhone while driving. And you can now control exactly how long Siri listens and more. Getting the update is easy. Go to Settings. Select General. And tap Software Update.
For Apple Products Prices Click here..