Tele Talk, the authorized distributor of Colors Mobile in Nepal, announced its flagship phone- “Pearl Black K22 Octa” last week for a price of Rs.29500. The successor of 2013 flagship- Pearl Black K1 Amoled and Pearl Black K2, K22 octa offers competitions to Samsung Grand 2 and Micromax Canvas Knight.
We were glad to see Mr. Arthur Wing, senior director of MediaTek Inc at the launch of Colors K22 Octa in Kathmandu.[blockquote style=”1″]We have launched the K22 Octa with the aim to unleash the potential of everyone for the creation of a better world by maximizing the capacity of technology innovation. The mobile is affordable, yet technology rich.- Arthur wing [/blockquote]
- Pearl Black K22 Octa runs on Android v4.4 KitKat.
- It features a 5″ HD capacitive touchscreen with pixel density of ~290
- It has a 13 MP primary camera with LED flash and a 5 MP secondary camera
- It is powered with a 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor
- It has 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of ROM with no support for memory expansion
- Connectivity options in the device includes 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB & USB on-the-go
- It has a 2250 mAh battery on board.
- The price is expected to be under Rs.30000
CHECK THE HANDS ON VIDEO HERE: