Tele Talk, the authorized distributor of Colors Mobile in Nepal, announced its flagship phone- “Pearl Black K22 Octa” last week for a price of Rs.29500. The successor of 2013 flagship- Pearl Black K1 Amoled and Pearl Black K2, K22 octa offers competitions to Samsung Grand 2 and Micromax Canvas Knight.
We were glad to see Mr. Arthur Wing, senior director of MediaTek Inc at the launch of Colors K22 Octa in Kathmandu.We have launched the K22 Octa with the aim to unleash the potential of everyone for the creation of a better world by maximizing the capacity of technology innovation. The mobile is affordable, yet technology rich.- Arthur wing [/blockquote]
- Pearl Black K22 Octa runs on Android v4.4 KitKat.
- It features a 5″ HD capacitive touchscreen with pixel density of ~290
- It has a 13 MP primary camera with LED flash and a 5 MP secondary camera
- It is powered with a 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor
- It has 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of ROM with no support for memory expansion
- Connectivity options in the device includes 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB & USB on-the-go
- It has a 2250 mAh battery on board.
- The price is expected to be under Rs.30000
CHECK THE HANDS ON VIDEO HERE: