Last December, we had our second giveaway- The beautiful looking Huawei Honor Holly. With competent performance, Honor Holly stands out to be a great smartphone in the Budget price category. Huawei Honor Holly isn’t the most premium looking handset available on the market, but it’s quite well built considering how much it costs. Honor Holly, which was Released back in September 2014, has two color variants: Black and White. The phone is powered by a Quad-core 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6582 processor and has a 5 inch High Definition IPS screen and the 8-megapixel camera on the back giving it a stiff competition for other handsets in this price range.
Amit Dahal, the winner of the Huawei Honor Holly Giveaway, was asked few questions about how he felt about the device after 3 months of usage. Here is his verdict:
- At this price point, the display is impressive- thanks to its High Definition panel.
- The quality of the 8-megapixel camera is really good.
- I don’t play games quite often, but while playing few mediocre games like Temple run and Clash of Clans, I didn’t have any issues.
- 16GB internal storage is Honor Holly’s biggest attribute. I have been hearing complaints from my friends having only 4GB of internal storage on their smartphone, but that’s not the issue on Honor Holly.
- Viewing angles caused problems, especially in bright sunlight.
- Unfortunately, it’s a magnet for fingerprints, and since I have a white edition the back with smudges that were a real challenge to remove.
- The battery life is not so great. It lasts a full day upon mediocre use, but when i play games and watch youtube videos, battery drains out fast.