Huawei is one of the largest sold smartphone in Nepal. It has been a highly recommended brand within a short span of time following its launch in the Nepali market. Huawei has established its name as an affordable brand with innovative and cutting-edge products and services. We only saw some mid-range phones from Huawei last year and starting this year “Call Mobility” which is the sole distributor of Huawei smartphones have started launching high-end Huawei phones in Nepal.
The latest in the Huaweis’ flagship list is the Huawei Honor 6, which is a powerful device in terms of specs and has high-end built quality. “Call Mobility” with the partnership of Siddhartha Bank, Global IME Bank and Nabil Installment have introduced 0% EMI for Huawei Honor Honor 6. Also you can get your hands on this device with the easy installment plan from OLA Electronics which is the authorized service center of Huawei phones. The market price of Huawei Honor 6 Is NRs.37,999. For more about the EMI scheme, you can contact OLA ELECTRONICS PVT. LTD.
If you don’t know what you’re dealing with check out the Specifications of Huawei Honor 6 below:
- 5.0 inches 1080p Full HD IPS Display with 445 ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection.
- HiSilicon Kirin 920 Chipset.
- Quad-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU.
- Mali-T628 MP4 GPU.
- 3 GB of RAM.
- 16 GB Variant, Expandable upto 64 GB.
- 13 MP (4128 x 3096 pixels) Rear Camera with autofocus, dual-LED flash, HDR.
- 5 MP Selfie Camera.
- NFC and Infrared.
- 4G LTE support
- Non-removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery.