We were at the ICT Electronics and Branding Expo 2014 press event to get to know about the details of the event. The event as we all know starts from 24th of April to the 28th and is a pretty exciting extravaganza for all the tech enthusiasts. And th e other enthusiasm has to be the entrance fee: Its just Rs. 50 and Rs. 25 (for students) which is a pretty wonderful affair and totally verses the ICT Infotech’s attempt to gather the people from all around the world.
The expo will be held on Bhrikuti Mandap, the popular venue for all these tech conventions. ICT spokesperson, Mr Bhesraj Poudel said, ” The systems will be mobilized in order to facilitate the viewers in all sorts possible.”
[blockquote style=”2″]Bhesraj Poudel:- The individuals could have a pleasant entry & exit. The Security, Drinking water, Sanitation, etc have been given the maximum priority.[/blockquote]
Following are the key things to watch and something to call out for at this event.
- Free distribution of a Institution Management Software- “Vidhyalaya” to selected schools and showcasings at discounted price.
- Many offers from different key merchants like Karbonn, Huawei, Micromax, DTC mobiles, kiwi, etc
- A pretty impressive and a move that deserves an applaud- This ICT Infotech has given a platform for startups that could make a difference and give them a chance to at least show their potential (including us-yaay!)
- Easy-pay payment clients showcase.
- In-focus chalkless whiteboard. (10% discounts on the same)
- Latest additions from Samsung like the S5, Gear 2, Gear Fit, Gear Neo and discounts on other Samsung products.
- Various offers from Zeal Enterprises, Sukam Ultra, Live Pure, etc.
- Other various offers and discounts.
We’ll be covering the event and will be tweeting all over the event period. Also there will be key video and highlights to follow. Also, look out for us if you need any sort of help regarding gadgets purchase or anything tech, we’ll be there!