At CES 2015, announcements are coming thick and fast. Earlier today, LG announced the latest G Flex iteration named as G Flex 2 that sports a 5.5-inch 1080p flexible curved P-OLED display,which should be better than the 6-inch 720p P-OLED display seen in the first generation G Flex.
Under the hood, it sports a latest octa-core 64-bit Snapdragon 810 processor, Adreno 430 GPU, either 2GB or 3GB of RAM (depending on the storage), Android 5.0 Lollipop with LG UI, a huge 3,000mAh battery, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, USB 2.0, NFC, either 16GB or 32GB of storage with a microSD card slot that supports up to 2TB of additional storage (2TB microSD!! We even don’t know if there is a MicroSD card of that capacity). On the back, there’s a 13-megapixel camera with OIS and LG’s laser auto-focus technology. Like LG G3, G Flex 2 features an IR blaster for controlling your TV. On the front, it has a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera.
Full Specs| LG G Flex 2
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD Curved P-OLED (1080 x 1920 pixels / 403 ppi)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 64-bit Octa-Core CPU, Adreno 430 GPU
- RAM: 2 or 3GB (depending on which storage config)
- Storage: 16GB or 32GB, microSD with expansion
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with LG UI
- Rear Camera: 13MP rear cam with OIS+ and laser auto focus
- Front Camera: 2.1MP
- Battery: 3000 mAh non-removable
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth Smart Ready (Apt-X) 4.1, NFC, SlimPort, A-GPS / Glonass, USB 2.0
- Networks: 4G / LTE / HSPA+ 21/42 Mbps
- Dimensions: 149.1 x 75.3 x 7.1-9.4mm
- Weight: 152g
- Colors: Platinum Silver, Flamenco Red