The Meizu M8 Note is a premium budget smartphone for the Chinese market. It follows the growing trend of good internals, matched with equally good design in a very compelling price bracket.
The new Meizu smartphone comes with a brand new Snapdragon 632 SoC from Qualcomm. It’s an octa-core processor with four Cortex A73 and four Cortex A53 ones. The same is paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, but we might see more storage options in the future.
It comes with a 6.15-inch LCD display with FHD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) resolutions. The display has an aspect ratio of 18:9, can achieve a brightness level of about 450 nits and covers about 83% of the NTSC color gamut.
The back has a dual camera set up just above the rear fingerprint sensor and weirdly below the flash. The two cameras include 12MP+5MP sensors aligned in a vertical position. The front has an 8MP (f/2.0) selfie camera with face recognition support.
The M8 Note runs on Android Oreo with Flyme OS on top. It has a 3,600mAh battery with 18W fast charging that Meizu calls mCharge. Being a budget-friendly smartphone, the port selection includes a micro USB and a headphone jack.
The smartphone is currently available for reservation at Meizu’s official website and offline stores for 1298 yuan or $187. It will officially go on sale on November 1 at 00:00 in China.
Also Read: Meizu Mobiles Price in Nepal
Meizu M8 Note Specifications:
- Display: 6.15-inch LCD display, 450 nits brightness
- Resolution: Full-HD+ (2160×1080 pixels), 18:9 aspect ratio
- OS: Android Oreo with Flyme OS on the top
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 632, 14nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 506
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Rear Camera: Dual camera – 12MP primary sensor + 5MP depth sensor, LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP, f/2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: 3600mAh with mCharge fast charging (18W fast charging)
- Price: 1298 Yuan or $187 (Approx. NRs. 21,750)