Motorola has just announced their latest iteration of Moto E, known as Moto E 2015, and has some bumps in the specs. Last year’s Moto E didn’t WOW the audience because of the competition given by the likes of Xioami and Huawei in terms of providing spectacular specs at a budget price tag, but this year’s Moto E 2015 looks promising with its bigger 4.5 inch screen, Quad core 64 bit processor and a bigger 2390 mAh battery.
Let’s have a look at the specs,shall we? I have listed some bullet points here so that it’s convenient for you:
- 4.5 inch qHD display ( 960 X 540 pixels)
- Gorilla Glass 3 protection with a anti-smudge coating
- 1.2Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quad Core Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card upto 64GB
- 4G LTE support
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 5MP rear camera with an f/2.2 aperture and 720p video recording at 30fps.
- VGA front-facing camera
- 2390mAh battery
- Price: $150
There is also a 3G version of MotoE 2015, which looks less convincing. It has almost same specs as the 4G LTE model, but runs on a slower Snapdragon 200 chipset and is priced at just $119. We can expect both these version of Moto E 2015 to come to Nepal pretty soon. Stay tuned for more details.