Last year, Moto forayed into the Android tablet market with the Tab G20. The company has now followed it with another tablet with improved specs, including a 2K display. In this post, we will be discussing the specs, features, expected price, and availability of the Moto Tab G70 in Nepal.
Moto Tab G70 Overview
Design and Display
Moto Tab G70 is the rebadged version of Lenovo Tab P11 Plus. It sports the same metallic design with a dual-tone finish at the back. The rear panel also houses the circular camera bump at the top left and the iconic batwing logo at the middle.
Overall, the tablet measures 0.29” in thickness and 490 grams in weight. It also has an IP52 water repellent rating.
Over on the front, we have the aforementioned 2K display. It is an 11” IPS LCD panel with 10-point multitouch and brightness of up to 400 nits. Similarly, it is also TUV’s eye comfort certification.
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, Moto Tab G70 brings a significant performance boost over the Tab G20’s Helio P22T. It is powered by Helio G90T, which features two Cortex-A76 performance cores (@2.05 GHz) and six Cortex-A55 cores (@2.0 GHz).
The chip is coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. You can even expand the storage up to 1TB by slotting in an external MicroSD card.
- Also Read:
Camera and Audio
The 13MP camera at the back of Moto Tab G70 comes with auto-focus and an LED flashlight. Over on the front, it has an 8MP sensor with a fixed focus to get you through online classes and video calls.
In terms of audio, Motorola has included a quad-speaker setup and thrown in Dolby Atmos support too. The tablet features two microphones with DSP’s Smart Voice.
Rest of the Specs
Feuling the Moto Tab G70 is a 7700mAh battery that boasts 12 hours of continuous offline video playback on a full charge. It supports 20W Rapid Charge via the USB 2.0 Type-C. The port can also be used to connect Type-C headsets as the tablet lacks a 3.5mm headphone jack.
In terms of wireless connectivity, there is support for LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 5.1. There is also a 4-point Pogo pin for the external keyboard.
Moto Tab G70 Specifications:
- Body: 10.17″ x 6.4″ x 0.29″, 490 gm, Metal Body, IP52 rating
- Display: 11″ IPS LCD panel, 10-point Multitouch, up to 400 nits brightness
- Resolution: 2K (2000 x 1200 pixels)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G90T (12nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 11
- Rear Camera: Single (13MP, autofocus)
- Front Camera: Single (8MP, fixed focus)
- Audio: Quad-speaker setup, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual-band), Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C, 4-point Pogo Pin
- Battery: 7700mAh with 20W fast charging
- Color Options: Cyber Teal
- Read our review of the Moto Tab G70 here.
Moto Tab G70 Price in Nepal and Availability
Moto Tab G70 will go on sale in India starting January 22, with the price listed at INR 21,999. However, it will be available for just INR 21,249 during Flipkart’s Republic Day Sale. At the moment, there is no information about the tablet’s availability outside of India. However, if it launches in Nepal, we expect the price to be NPR 37,500.
|Moto Tab G70 LTE||Price in India (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4/64GB||INR 21,999||NPR 37,500|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Moto Tab G70.