Motorola’s mid-range offering “Moto G” has always been a phone that provides good overall specs at a reasonable price. This year’s Moto G, the successor of Moto G 2013 model, is no exception. Despite the fact that Motorola (as a company) has not arrived officially in Nepal but thanks to few retailers who aims to bring some stock of MotoG and sell them at a very low profit margin.
MotoG first gen was a spectacular phone and was indeed the best all-round budget smartphone. This year’s MotoG is similar to last year’s. The screen size is now bigger with a 5 inch HD screen. The camera is bumped up from 5MP to 8MP. Otherwise, all the other specs are same-the same processor (Snapdragon 400), the same 1GB DDR3 RAM and the same battery capacity. Although this year’s Moto G only pack some improvements over the first one, but it is still a phone that delivers Bang for the Buck.
KEY SPECS| MotoG 2014
- 5 inch IPS LCD screen with HD resolution and Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Quad Core Snapdragon 400 processor running at 1.2GHz
- 16GB internal memory with MicroSD card support up to 32GB
- 1GB RAM
- 8MP camera with LED flash capable of 720P video recording
- 2MP front camera
- Connectivity includes Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot,Bluetooth 4.0, OTG support, GPS with with A-GPS and GLONASS
- Dual SIM (2G + 3G)
- 2070 mAh battery
- Runs on Android Lollipop 5.0
- New Camera Home (NewRoad, Ktm,Nepal. Contact-014223144)
- M.K Tradeline (NewRoad, Ktm,Nepal. Contact-9802034655)
PRICE IN NEPAL
Moto G 2nd Gen 2014 is priced at Rs.25,500 for 16GB model.