If you are looking for a gaming laptop, there are a bunch of options available in Nepal. MSI’s GP66 and GP76 Leopard with 10th gen Intel CPU have been around for a while but you can now get the one with the latest 11th gen processor as well. In this post, we will be taking a look at the specs, features, price, and availability of MSI GP66 Leopard (11UG) and GP76 Leopard (10UE) in Nepal.
MSI GP66, GP76 Leopard Overview:
Design and Display
The biggest difference between the two lies in their display and dimension. The GP66 is the smaller of the two and also weighs the least (2.38 kg). On the other hand, the GP76 is bigger and weighs around 2.9 kg. A lot of it has to do with the bigger display that the GP76 Leopard has.
It features a 17.3-inch screen compared to the 15.6-inch one in the GP66. Other than that, both displays are based on IPS technology and support a refresh rate of up to 144Hz. However, the newer GP66 Leopard (11UG) brings a 240Hz display instead.
Performance and Memory
On the performance front, the 10UE models of these laptops are powered by the 10th-gen Intel Core i7-10870H CPU (14nm). It’s an octa-core processor based on the HM470 chipset. It is listed with a base and a maximum turbo frequency of 2.2GHz and 5.0GHz respectively. On the other hand, the GP66 (11UG) features the newer i7-11800H octa-core CPU.
Getting into graphics, you will be getting NVIDIA’s RTX 3060 on the 10UE models. This GPU comes with 6GB of GDDR6 VRAM and it can utilize max power of up to 130W using Dynamic Boost. Similarly, the 11UG has a more powerful RTX 3070 GPU with 8GB GDDR6 VRAM and 140W of TGP.
- Also Read:
Moving on, all three laptops boast MSI’s Cooler Boost 5 technology that consists of two fans and up to 6 heat pipes. MSI GP66 and GP76 come with 16GB of DDR4 RAM but you can upgrade them on your own up to 64GB. You don’t need to worry about the storage here either as you will be getting 1TB of SSD (512GB on 11UG).
Rest of the specs
Fueling the GP66 and GP76 (10UE) is a 6-celled 51Wh battery that takes power via a 230W AC adapter. The port selection is also similar on both devices. You get one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port with DisplayPort, three Type-A, an Ethernet, an SD card, and an HDMI port. On the contrary, the GP66 (11UG) has a bigger 65Wh battery that juices up using a 280W AC power adapter.
MSI GP66, GP76 Leopard Specifications:
- Display: 15.6″ (GP66) / 17.3″ (GP76) IPS, 144/240Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Keyboard: Per-Key RGB Backlit
- GP66, GP76 10UE: Intel Core i7-10870H
- GP66 11UG: Intel Core i7-11800H
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 RAM, Upgradeable up to 64GB
- Storage: 512GB / 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
- GP66, GP76 10UE: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (6GB GDDR6, 130W)
- GP66 11UG: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 (8GB GDDR6, 140W)
- Audio: 2x2W speaker
- Battery: 6-cell 51 Wh / 4-cell 65Wh
- Power Supply: 230 / 280W adapter
- Webcam: HD (30fps @ 720p)
- Connectivity: Killer Gb LAN, 802.11 ax Wi-Fi 6 + Bluetooth 5.1 / 5.2
- I/O ports: 1x Type-C (USB 3.2 Gen2 / DP), 3x Type-A USB 3.2 Gen1, 1x RJ45, 1x SD (XC/HC), 1x (4K @ 60Hz) HDMI
MSI GP66 and GP76 Leopard Price in Nepal
MSI GP66 Leopard and GP76 Leopard 10UE are now available in Nepal with a price tag of NPR 259,000. Similarly, the price of MSI GP66 Leopard 11UG in Nepal is NPR 299,000. You can buy these laptops in Nepal from trusted retail stores like ITTI and Zozo Hub.
|Laptop Model||Price in Nepal||Availability|
|MSI GP66 Leopard (10UE)||NPR 259,000||ITTI|
|MSI GP76 Leopard (10UE)||ITTI|
|MSI GP66 Leopard (11UG)||NPR 299,000||Zozo Hub|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the MSI GP65 Leopard.