Oppo has announced a new mid-range smartphone, targeting this festive season of Dashain and Tihar. The new midranger is called the Oppo A9 2020 and features a big battery, multiple cameras, and higher storage.
The Oppo A9 2020 sports a 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and gorilla glass protection. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It also feature a triple slot (2 SIM card +microSD).
The Oppo A9 2020 has 4 cameras on the back. The primary one is a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor, which we also already saw on the premium devices like OnePlus 7 Pro and Redmi K20 Pro. The 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, a 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor completes its quad-cam setup. There’s a 16MP front camera residing inside the notch of the display.
The Oppo A9 2020 boasts a 5000mAh battery with 20-watt VOOC fast charging support. In terms of build, it’s a plastic body with gradient colors. The design looks stylish with 3D curved body similar to the F11 Pro.
There’s a rear-facing fingerprint sensor, so you won’t be getting an in-display sensor on this one. Maybe, they are keeping this feature for the F15 Pro. Software side, it runs on Android 9.0 with ColorOS 6.0.1 on top.
The device is relatively thick at 9.1mm, thanks to its big display and it weighs 195g. The color option includes marine green and space purple.
OPPO A9 2020 Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ display
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- CPU: Octa-core (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260G + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260S)
- GPU: Adreno 610 GPU
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0.1
- SIM: Dual SIM + Dedicated SD Card Slot
- Rear Camera: Quad Cameras
– 48MP primary with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture
– 8MP wide-angle with 119° FOV
– 2MP macro lens
– 2MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes, rear-mounted
- Connectivity: 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with fast charging
OPPO A9 2020 Expected Price & Launch Date
The OPPO A9 2020 should cost around Rs. 35,000 in the Nepali market. At this price, it will go head-to-head against the Vivo S1 and the Galaxy M40. It is expected to launch on 3rd week of September in Nepal.
Also Watch: Redmi K20 Pro Nepali Review!