OPPO Nepal has launched the OPPO Reno 2F smartphone in Nepal. The company held the press meet to officially unveil its latest premium midranger and brings new features like in-display fingerprint, wide-angle lens, and VOOC 3.0 fast charging.
The OPPO Reno 2F belongs to the Reno series and is a more premium offering compared to the F-series and A-series. Usually, we get a plastic body on Oppo’s F-series midranger, but the Reno 2F sports a premium design with Gorilla Glass layer on the front and the back.
There’s a motorized pop-up selfie camera, which means the display is clear and void of big ugly bezels and notches. The Display panel is a costlier AMOLED and the resolution tops up at 1080P. There’s also an optical in-display fingerprint sensor.
Under the hood, you get an Helio P70 chipset, which is a mid-range chipset from MediaTek. The P70 is fairly decent chipset used on phones like Vivo V15 and Oppo F11 Pro, however, P70 was announced like a year ago, so maybe Oppo could have used a newer Helio G90T chipset which has proven to be a stellar gaming performer as seen on our Redmi Note 8 Pro review.
In terms of memory, you get 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage with microSD card support. There’s also a sizeable 4000mAh battery with 20W VOOC 3.0 fast charging.
As the trend with midrange phone goes, the OPPO Reno 2F also features a quad camera on the back. There’s a 48MP f/1.7 primary camera, an 8MP wide-angle camera, a 2MP mono lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. There’s a 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture.
OPPO Reno 2F Full Specifications:
- Display: 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P70
- CPU: Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128GB, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.1
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Primary Camera:
– 48MP rear camera with LED flash, Samsung ISOCELL GM1 sensor, 0.8um pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, CAF
– 8MP 119° Ultra-Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
– 2MP Mono Lens
– 2MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner: In-display
- Dimensions: 162 x 76 x 9mm
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5 mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging
- OPPO Reno 2F Price in Nepal: Rs. 46,990/-
OPPO Reno 2F Price in Nepal, Launch Date
The OPPO Reno 2F is priced at Rs. 46,990. It will be available for purchase via offline retail shops from 18th Oct. The first sales will kickstart from its official showroom at Newroad where you can meet and greet OPPO’s brand ambassador Swastima Khadka. The company is also providing free gifts on that particular day.