Optoma is a world leading designer and manufacturer of projection and audio products for business, education, professional audio- video and home entertainment. It shows its devotion to making businesses more efficient, learning more attractive and life more enjoyable.
D & D Inc. Pvt. Ltd, the official distributors of Optoma products in Nepal has introduced Optoma 4k UHD home cinema projectors in the Nepali market. The projectors are going to be available in EVOSTORE Outlet and renowned IT shops in Nepal. With the advent of Optoma- UHD65 and UHD60, the company claims to make TV, gaming and movies, an unforgettable experience to people. With its ultra HD 4K resolution and 4K cinema quality, every single picture is now made more vivid and alive with Optoma.
Optoma UHD65 projectors come equipped with 8.3 million on-screen pixels and comply with the requirement of consumer technology association (CTA) through pixels 4K UHD and the CTA High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatible display standards. It guarantees razor sharp, clear-cut images that give better output than the standard HD quality.
UHD65/UHD60 full specifications:
- 4K Ultra HD- 8.3 million pixel detail for greater realism.
- Color- accurate Rec. 709 colors, HDR compatible.
- Lights on viewing- 3000/2,200 lumens and 1,000,000:1/ 1,200,000:1 contrast
- Digital connectivity- 2×HDMI, MHL and HDCP 2.2 support
- Pure motion frame- Interpolation processing (UHD65 only)
- Easy setup and operation- vertical lens shift, 1.6X manual zoom
- Pure contrast- optimizes the brightness of the display during dark or light movie scenes (UHD65 only)
- Pure color- significantly increase the image’s vividness (UHD65 only)
- Integrated speaker for powerful sound.
- USB power- to stream content via HDMI dongle.
- Whisper quiet operation- 25dB (Eco mode)
Other extensive product range Optoma offering includes projectors for portable fixed installation and home theatre projectors. With all this the company has to offer, it has surely brought a greater sense of realism in the Nepali market.