Poco launched its latest 5G-ready mid-range phone, the M3 Pro 5G in the global market back in May 2021. The 4/64GB memory variant of Poco M3 Pro 5G made its way to Nepal last month. And now the company has launched the higher 6/128GB variant as well. Here, we will be discussing the key specs and features of the Poco M3 Pro 5G along with its official price in Nepal.
Poco M3 Pro 5G Overview:
Design and Display
Poco M3 Pro features a 6.5-inch FHD+ DotDisplay with a 90Hz refresh rate. The company has included DynamicSwitch technology that switches between 30Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz, and 90Hz based on the content being viewed. Its 360º ambient light sensor has 4096 different brightness levels.
Poco M3 Pro 5G is based on Redmi Note 10 5G. To differentiate the two, Poco has gone with an aggressive design here. It’s quite apparent with the huge camera module and the company’s branding.
The 3D-curved back of the M3 Pro has a glossy finish and is available in three colors: Poco Yellow, Power Blue, and Cool Blue. It surely is a big phone with 8.92mm thickness and a weight of 190 grams.
- Also Read:
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, Poco M3 Pro 5G packs MediaTek’s Dimensity 700, which is based on a 7nm process. It features two Cortex-A76 cores and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.2GHz and 2.0GHz, respectively. There is a Mali-G57 GPU for graphics rendering which is clocked at 950MHz.
Poco M3 Pro 5G supports 12 different 5G bands. It supports dual 5G standby as well. The chipset even supports 5G carrier aggregation but it looks like the feature is not activated in the M3 Pro 5G.
There are two RAM variants to choose from here – 4GB and 6GB. They come with 64GB and 128GB of UFS 2.2 storage, respectively. M3 Pro 5G boots with MIUI 12 for Poco on top of Android 11.
The phone has a triple-camera setup. Its 48MP primary lens utilizes a 1/2″ sensor. It shoots 12MP shoots natively with 4-in-1 pixel binning. Here, four pixels combine to a Super Pixel of 1.6µm. Sadly, there is no ultrawide camera here. What you get instead are two 2MP sensors for macro and portrait shots.
On the front, there is an 8MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
- Also Read:
Rest of the specs
The phone packs in a 5,000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging. Poco is including a 22.5W charger in the box too. Poco M3 Pro supports dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, IR blaster, and Multi-Function NFC. However, the availability of the latter will vary according to the market.
Poco M3 Pro 5G Specifications:
- Body: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92mm, 190 grams
- Display: 6.5-inches IPS LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate with DynamicSwitch, 400 nits, Gorilla Glass 3
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G (7nm)
- Memory: 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: MIUI 12 for Poco on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Triple (48MP primary, 2MP depth, 2MP macro)
- Front Camera: 8MP f/2.0 sensor (punch-hole)
- Security: Physical fingerprint sensor (side-mounted)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C, NFC (select region), IR Blaster
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W fast charging (22.5W charger in-box)
- Colors: Power Black, Poco Yellow, Cool Blue
Poco M3 Pro 5G Price in Nepal & Availability
The price of the Poco M3 Pro 5G in Nepal is NPR 23,999 for the 4/64GB variant and NPR 26,999 for the 6/128GB variant. You can buy Poco M3 Pro 5G in Nepal from Xiaomi-authorized retail stores or the company’s e-commerce partners like Daraz and Sastodeal.
|Poco M3 Pro 5G||Price in Nepal|
- Check out our review of the Poco M3 Pro 5G.