The Pocophone F1 is still one of the best mid-range smartphones in the Nepali market right now, despite being more than 9-months old. It’s the only phone that has been this successful at Daraz, an Alibaba owned E-commerce website. The company claims it has sold over 2000 units through flash sales. And, the demand among tech enthusiasts for the Pocophone F1 is still ubiquitous.
Putting it to context, the Pocophone F1 is now available at Daraz with limited availability. So, if you want one, or missed out on the last sale, maybe don’t wait around this time. Plus with the new update, bringing in 960fps slow-mo video recording, and the newfound DxOMark rating, it just got better. We never doubted it’s camera performance but with similar scores as the iPhone 8 and the Galaxy Note 8, well, you know what we mean.
It has also received it’s Android 9.0 Pie update, with MIUI 10.2 POCO edition on top. This does look like we are biased as everything we are claiming about the phone is positive, and that’s because it is. The phone’s goodness, not the biased part. It comes with its own quirks and shortcomings, but for the price, there isn’t much to complain. The Pocophone F1 returning to Nepal is the 6GB RAM and 64GB storage variant. It should be available in Graphite Black, Steel Blue, and Rosso Red color options while the Armored Edition will remain un-acquirable.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Specifications:
- Operating System: Android Pie 9.0
- Display: 6.18-inches IPS LCD
- Resolution: 1080 x 2246 pixels
- CPU: Octa-core 4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- GPU: Adreno 630
- RAM: 6 or 8 GB
- Storage: 64 or 128 or 256 GB
- Rear Camera: 12 MP f/1.8 + 5 MP depth sensor, Dual LED flash, Panorama, HDR, etc.
- Front Camera: 20 MP f/2.0
- Battery: 4,000 mAh Li-Po non-removable with Quick charge 3.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/c/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear- mounted), Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Barometer, Compass, Infrared Face Recognition.