Realme 9 Pro+ is the first Pro Plus device in the company’s number series which launched in India about a month ago. Thankfully, the phone is now available in Nepal as well with some interesting offers. So let’s check out the Realme 9 Pro+ in more detail, including its official price and availability in Nepal.
Realme 9 Pro+ Overview:
Design and Display
The design of the Realme 9 Pro+ is what we expect from a typical Realme smartphone. It’s a slim and light phone weighing around 182 grams. Likewise, the phone measures 7.99mm in thickness. The back is made out of glass, and it is available in three colors options: Midnight Black, Aurora Green, and Sunrise Blue.
The latter has a “Light Shift Design” with a color-changing back panel—like the Vivo V23 Pro. With this, the phone will shift from light blue to red upon exposure to sunlight. But do note that this design is only available on the Sunrise Blue variant.
Over on the front, Realme 9 Pro+ is a 6.43” AMOLED panel with FHD+ resolution. Not only is it smaller than the Pro model, but it also refreshes slower at 90Hz. That being said, the touch sampling rate is 360Hz here. Furthermore, it has Gorilla Glass 5 protection and features a small circular cutout for the selfie camera.
Under the hood, Realme 9 Pro+ has Dimensity 920 5G chipset, which is based on TSMC’s 6nm process. It has a 2+6 core architecture with Cortex-A78 (@2.5GHz) as the performance cores and Cortex-A55 (2.0GHz) as the efficiency cores. Likewise, handling the graphics is the Mali-G68 GPU.
The chip is paired with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. Though the chipset has support for faster memory standards, Realme 9 Pro+ uses LPDDR4X RAM and UFS 2.2 storage. As for thermals, Realme has included a vapor chamber and a three-layer graphite heat dissipation structure.
- Also Read:
Talking about the cameras, Realme 9 Pro+ has three of them at the back. This includes a 50MP primary camera with the 1/1.56″ Sony IMX766 sensor. It even supports optical image stabilization (OIS) and electronic image stabilization (EIS).
Similarly, Realme 9 Pro+ also has an 8MP ultrawide and a 2MP macro sensor. The front houses a 16MP sensor inside the punch-hole for selfies and video calls.
The phone also brings a bunch of camera features including AI Noise-Reduction 3.0 for clearer, detailed images, Street Photography 2.0—whereas the larger IMX766 sensor reportedly lets in 63.8% more light compared to IMX586.
Rest of the specs
Moving on, the Realme 9 Pro+ has a 4,500mAh battery that supports 65W fast charging. Realme says the phone can go from 0 to 100% in just 44 minutes using a compatible charger. Another highlight of the phone is its in-display fingerprint scanner, which now has a heart rate sensor. Furthermore, the phone boots on Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0.
Realme 9 Pro+ Specifications:
- Body: 73.3 x 160.2 x 7.99mm, 182 gm
- Display: 6.4-inches AMOLED panel, 90Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 409 PPI, Gorilla Glass 5
- Resolution: Full-HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G (6nm)
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128/256GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple camera;
– 50MP f/1.8 primary lens, IMX766 sensor, OIS + EIS
– 8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide lens, 119.7º FOV, IMX355 sensor
– 2MP f/2.4 macro lens
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.4 Sony IMX471 sensor (punch-hole)
- Audio: Dual stereo speakers, Hi-Res, Dolby Atmos
- Security: Optical in-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Battery: 4500mAh with 60W SuperDart Charge
- Color options: Midnight Black, Aurora Green
- Sunrise Blue variant not available in Nepal for now
Realme 9 Pro+ Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of the Realme 9 Pro+ in Nepal is NPR 41,999 and NPR 45,499 for the 6/128GB and 8/128GB variants, respectively. It is up for pre-order starting today (March 17) to March 21. Those who pre-order the phone will also get a one-time screen replacement worth NPR 11,000 for free.
|Realme 9 Pro+||Price in Nepal||Availability|
- Check out our unboxing, early impressions of the Realme 9 Pro+ here: