After weeks of speculation, Samsung has launched the new Galaxy M10s in India. It is a refresh to the Galaxy M10 (Read review here) that was launched a while back. Samsung Galaxy M10s is a budget-oriented device, which competes against the Redmi Y3 and Realme 5.
The Galaxy M10s is priced at INR 8,999, INR 1,000 more than its predecessor M10. But with the price rise, you get better specs. The Samsung M10s offers a Super AMOLED display, a more powerful Exynos 7884 chipset, and a rear-facing capacitive fingerprint sensor. The design remains the same with the plastic body. However, Samsung has included a bigger 4000mAh battery with Type C port and 15W fast charging. It comes in only one variant: 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
There’s a dual-camera setup on the back with 13MP f/1.9 primary snapper and a 5MP f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle lens. The notch houses an 8MP selfie camera. The M10s will be available in Blue and Black color option.
Also Read: Samsung Mobile Price in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy M10s Specifications:
- Display: 6.4-inch (1560 x 720 pixels) HD+ Infinity-V Super AMOLED
- Chipset: Exynos 7884B
- CPU: Octa-core (2×1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.3 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- ROM: 32GB, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card (dedicated)
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI 1.5
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Back Camera: 13MP f/1.9 primary with LED flash, 5MP ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture
- Front camera: 8MP front camera
- Security: Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Connectivity: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 4000mAh with 15W fast charging via Type C Port
Samsung Galaxy M10s Price in Nepal & launch date
The Galaxy M10s will not launch in Nepali market. The M10s specifications look more or less similar to the Galaxy A20 which is available in Nepal for Rs. 19,490.