There are two new entries in the Amazfit lineup of smartwatches. In this post, we will be taking a look at the specs, features, expected price, and availability of Amazfit Pop Pro and GTS 2 mini in Nepal.
Amazfit Pop Pro Overview:
As the name suggests, Amazfit Pop Pro is based on the Amazfit Pop that was launched earlier this year. The Pro feature here is the inclusion of an integrated GPU sensor. Thus, the Amazfit Pop Pro won’t solely rely on your smartphone’s GPS for location tracking. The Pro version also supports voice assistant. Other than that, there is no difference between the two models.
It comes with a 1.43-inch HD color display with a resolution of 320 x 320 pixels. The watch has a square display with a physical knob on the right side. It weighs around 31 grams and is water-resistant up to 50m. The watch comes with 50 watch faces but users can also install third-party watch faces.
Amazfit Pop Pro comes with 24 hours of heart monitoring, blood oxygen saturation detection, sleep monitoring, PAI system, stress monitoring, and menstrual cycle tracking. It also supports 60+ sports mode.
Amazfit Pop Pro Specifications:
- Body: 40.9 x 35.5 x 11.4mm; 31 grams; Polycarbonate
- Display: 1.43-inches Color TFT screen
- Resolution: 320 x 302 pixels
- Battery: 230mAh; Full charge under 2 hours
- Water Resistance Level: 5 ATM
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- Sensors: Biotracker PPG optical heart rate, tri-axis accelerometer, in-built GPS
- Sports Mode: 60+
- Compatibility: Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 above
- ZTE announces budget smartwatch with up to 21 days of battery life
- Redmi Watch launched in China at an eye-catching price
- Realme Watch S with a round display goes official
Amazfit GTS 2 mini Overview:
Compared to GTS 2, the Amazfit GTS 2 mini features a smaller battery and a smaller display. The rest of the specs are similar between the two.
It comes with a 1.65” AMOLED display which supports always-on-display as well. The watch has a square body with a crown on the right side. Amazfit has adopted an all-in-one borderless approach with a curved body. The watch ships with 50 pre-installed watch faces and weighs around 19.5 grams.
Amazfit GTS 2 mini is equipped with heart rate monitoring, blood oxygen saturation level, sleep monitoring, PAI system, and women health tracking. It also supports 70+ sports mode.
The GTS 2 mini comes with an integrated GPS system and NFC. Other notable features include a remote camera shutter, voice assistant, and music control. The watch has a 220mAh battery that can last up to 21 days.
Amazfit GTS 2 mini Specifications:
- Dimension: 40.5 x 35.8 x 8.95mm, 19.5 grams
- Display: 1.55-inches; 3D curved glass
- Resolution: 354 x 306 pixels
- Battery: 220mAh
- Battery Life: Up to 21 days (7 days on heavy usage)
- Water Resistance Level: 5 ATM (5m/160ft)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 / LE, WLAN 2.4GHz, NFC
- Sensors: Biotracker PPG optical heart rate, in-built GPS
- Sports Mode: 70+
- Health Tracking: 24 heart rate, SpO2, PAI, Sleep Monitoring
Amazfit Pop Pro and GTS 2 mini Price in Nepal and Availability
Amazfit Pop Pro and GTS 2 mini are now available in China where their price is 399 Yuan and 699 Yuan respectively. We expect the price of Amazfit Pop Pro and GTS 2 mini in Nepal to be around NPR 7,000 and NPR 14,000, respectively when they launch here.
|Smartwatch Model||Price (China)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Amazfit Pop Pro||349 Yuan||NPR 7,000|
|Amazfit GTS 2 mini||699 Yuan||NPR 14,000|
- Check out our review of the Realme Watch.