Windows 10 is here!! And yeah you can install it right now for free if you are using Windows 7 or Windows 8. However, if you are one of those guys who prefer to download the ISO file and install it using a USB storage or a DVD, then brace yourself! You have come to the right place. Here’s how to get the Windows 10 ISO files as instructed by Microsoft:
Before you begin:
- Make sure you have:An internet connection
- Sufficient data storage available on a computer, USB or external drive for the download.
- A blank USB or DVD (and DVD burner) with at least 4 GB of space if you want to create media. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD, because any content on it will be deleted.
- Read the System Requirements.
- If you will be installing the operating system for the first time, you will need your Windows product key (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx).
- For Enterprise editions please visit the Volume Licensing Service Center.