If we remember correctly, Lenovo launched the Z6 pro back in April. After that, we also saw the Z6 Youth. And now, the company has come up with another one in the same list, the Lenovo Z6.
Okay, the first thing that caught my attention is the use of Snapdragon 730 processor which is also there on the Redmi K20. Additionally, the phone is offered in three memory variants, 6GB/64GB, 6GB/128GB, and 8GB/128GB. The phone also comes with a microSD card slot which lets you expand the storage up to 512 GB.
As for the display, it has a 6.30″ OLED screen with 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Interestingly, the display here has a 120 Hz refresh rate and also supports HDR10 and DCI-P3 wide color gamut. The display is also home for an in-display fingerprint sensor.
The camera setup at the back consists of a triple camera set up at the back, a 24 MP primary lens, an 8MP telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom & 8x Hybrid zoom and a 5 MP depth sensor. The selfie camera resides at the notch which is a 16 MP shooter.
As far as the battery goes. it has a 4,000 mAh battery inside to support which, you get an 18-watt Fast charger inside the box. You also get a Type-C port, a 3.5mm headphone jack and Bluetooth 5.0.
The Lenovo Z6 comes with Android 9 Pie out of the box with its own ZUI 11 custom skin on top.
Lenovo Z6 Specifications:
- Design: Roll cage magnesium alloy body
- Display: 6.39″ OLED display (2340×1080 pixels) with 19:9 aspect ratio
- Rear Camera: Triple 24 MP primary lens (f/1.8), 8 MP telephoto lens (2x optical and 8x hybrid zoom) and 5 MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16 MP selfie shooter
- Processor: Snapdragon 730
- RAM: 6 or 8GB
- Storage: 64 or 128 expandable up to 512 GB
- Battery: 4,000 mAh battery with 15-Watt Fast charging support
- SIM (s): Dual nano-SIMs (Hybrid)
Lenovo Z6 Price and availability:
The Lenovo Z6 has been launched in China and is yet to come to other markets. In China, it costs CNY 1,899 ($275/€245) for the 6GB/64GB variant, ($305/€270) for the 6GB/128GB model and CNY2,499 ($365/€320) for the 8GB/128GB version.