Yesterday, Realme held an event in China to announce the arrival of GT Neo 2T. Here, we will be looking at the specs, features, expected price, and availability of the Realme GT Neo 2T in Nepal.
Realme GT Neo 2T Overview:
Despite its moniker, the Realme GT Neo 2T resembles the GT Neo more than the GT Neo 2, both of which launched earlier this year. To note, the former was rebranded as Realme X7 Max for the Indian market.
Design and Display
The first difference between the GT Neo and GT Neo 2T lies in the material at the back. The former has a plastic back while the latter has a glass build. The dual-tone glossy finish is also gone, replaced by matte black and white, which the company calls Jet Black and Glaze White.
Over on the front, Realme GT Neo 2T sports a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED display with a left-aligned punch-hole cutout. It’s a 120Hz panel with a 360Hz touch sampling rate and 100% DCI-P3 coverage.
Performance and Memory
Inside, the phone packs Dimensity 1200-AI, just like the OnePlus Nord 2. This chipset comes with some modifications over the regular Dimensity 1200, courtesy of the Open Resource Architecture. Realme says the 3D tempered liquid cooling used here can keep the core cooler by up to 35º Celcius.
As for memory, users can choose between 8/128GB, 8/256GB, and 12/256GB memory configurations.
- Also Read:
The rectangular camera bump at the back encloses a triple camera setup and an LED flash. Leading the lineup is a 64MP sensor with an f/1.79 aperture. Accompanying it is an 8MP ultrawide and a 4cm macro sensor. There is a 16MP shooter on the front for selfies and video calls.
Rest of the specs
Fueling the Realme GT Neo 2T is a 4,500mAh battery. The company has increased the charging speed from 50W to 65W here. Moreover, the phone has stereo speakers with Hi-Res and Dolby Atmos certification. Disappointingly, it boots on Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11, even when Realme UI 3.0 (Android 12) is already official.
Realme GT Neo 2T Specifications:
- Body: 158.5mm x 73.3mm x 8.4mm, 179 gm
- Display: 6.43-inch Super AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 100% P3 Wide Color
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 1200-AI 5G (6nm)
- Memory: 8/12GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- OS: Realme UI 2.0 on Android 11
- Rear Camera: Triple (64MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide-angle, 2MP macro)
- Selfie Camera: 16MP sensor (punch-hole)
- Audio: Stereo speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Security: Fingerprint scanner (in-display)
- Connectivity: 5G, Dual Nano SIM slot, Wi-Fi a/b/n/ac/ax (2.4GHz, 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo / QZSS, NFC, Type-C
- Battery: 4500mAh with 65W fast charging
- Colors: Jet Black, Glaze White
Realme GT Neo 2T Price in Nepal and Availability
Realme GT Neo 2T is now available for pre-order in China, where its price starts at CNY 2,099 for 8/128GB and goes all the way up to CNY 2,599 for the 12/256GB variant. The sale starts on November 1. We expect the price of Realme GT Neo 2T in Nepal to start at NPR 42,500, if and when it launches here.
|Realme GT Neo 2T||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||CNY 2,099||NPR 42,500|
|8/256GB||CNY 2,299||NPR 48,500|
|12/256GB||CNY 2,599||NPR 55,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Realme GT Master Explorer Edition.