Following the launch of Xiaomi Redmi 4X (2GB/16GB) in Nepal, Vatsal Impex Pvt. Ltd. has launched the higher variant of the same model with 3GB RAM and 32GB built-in storage. This newer model has been priced at Rs. 21,499. And, that’s Rs. 3,000 higher than regular Redmi 4X with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage.
How is it different as compared to last launched Redmi 4X?
Well, there isn’t any difference other than the RAM and ROM configuration. So, it’s the same Redmi 4X with bigger RAM and greater storage with a slightly higher price tag.
Xiaomi Redmi 4X: Specs Highlights
- 5 Inch HD IPS LCD Display
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Processor
- 3GB RAM With 32GB ROM (expandable up to 256GB, uses SIM2 slot)
- 13MP, f/2.0 PDAF Autofocus Camera With LED Flash
- 5MP, f/2.2 Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano + micro); 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.2; A-GPS; FM Radio; accelerometer; gyro; proximity; compass
- Infrared Sensor
- 4100mAh Battery (microUSB Type B2.0)
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint Scanner
- Available Color: Champagne Gold and Matte Black
- Price: Rs. 21,499
Xiaomi Redmi 4X Review:
If you’ve missed our review of Xiaomi Redmi 4X then you may watch it here:
The Xiaomi Redmi 4x that we reviewed was the model with 2GB RAM. So, it’s shortcomings on the multitasking might have been eliminated with this newer model with slightly higher RAM. But, we’re still not so confident about it. So, we’ll surely keep you updated on that in our future posts. So, stay tuned.