Huawei Mate 20 Pro was launched in Nepal towards the end of 2018. It continued the photographic legacy of Huawei P20 Pro. Other than the camera, the device packed an equally capable processor. But who does it fair in the market after over a year of its launch? Let’s check out the full specifications, updated price, and availability of Huawei Mate 20 Pro in Nepal.
Talking about the specs, the most exciting feature in the Huawei Mate 20 Pro is its camera. As mentioned earlier, the Mate 20 Pro comes with three cameras at the back. But unlike the Huawei P20 Pro, the Mate 20 Pro uses a primary camera backed by an ultra-wide lens and telephoto lens. So users now can not only do the lossless zooming while capturing the images but also can expand the field of view without moving anywhere. On the front, both the camera houses the same 24MP selfie shooter, which is equipped with an f/2.0 lens.
Another cool thing on the phone is its highly powerful Kirin 980 chipset. This new chipset is designed on 7nm architecture and is said to surpass the Snapdragon 845 on the performance front. Alongside this powerful chipset, the phone is also provided with an ample 128GB of storage. In terms of RAM, the Mate 20 Pro comes with 6GB of memory.
Huawei Mate 20 comes with Android Pie. On the top, Huawei has added its custom skin EMUI 9.0 on the top. So the users can readily see some pre-installed apps on the phone.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.39-inch AMOLED display, Gorilla Glass protection
- Resolution: Full-HD+ (1440× 3120 pixels), 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 538 PPI
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0 on the top
- Chipset: Huawei’s HiSilicon Kirin 980, 7nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali G76 MP10
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB; Nano memory (NM) card slot for memory expansion (Uses SIM2 slot)
- Rear Camera: Triple camera – (40 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/1.7″, PDAF/Laser AF) + (20 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.7″, PDAF/Laser AF 8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), 1/4″, 5x optical zoom, OIS, PDAF/Laser AF), Leica Optics, Dual-LED flash
- Front Camera: 24 MP, f/2.0
- Sensors: Face ID, Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/NM), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, No 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 4200mAh with Supercharge technology (40W fast charging), Supports Wireless Fast charging (15watts) and reverse wireless charging
- Colors: Emerald Green, Midnight Blue, Twilight, Pink Gold, Black
- Latest Price: Rs. 1,29,900 [Last updated on: July 25, 2018]
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Price in Nepal
The latest price of Huawei Mate 20 Pro in Nepal is Rs 123,405 for the 6/128Gb variant. It is available through official retailers throughout Nepal.
|Model name||Price in Nepal||Available Store|
|Huawei Mate 20 Pro (6/128Gb )||123,405||Thulo.com|
The handset is surely premium in terms of design, looks, and specs and its price has been set accordingly. To recall, the device launched here with a cheaper price tag than in the international market. Still, it is a good choice for people who want top camera smartphones but don’t want to end up with Mate 30 Pro which doesn’t come with GMS. Still, for a similar price, you can get the Samsung Galaxy S20+ which is the latest Samsung flagship phone in Nepal.