Samsung is investing a lot on new smartphones right now. The Korean giants have announced quite a number of budget and mid-range phones in the last few months. And recently, Samsung launched yet another phone. At a time when the new Samsung Galaxy A70 is creating a lot of buzz in the international market, Samsung Nepal fairly opened up and brought the device in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Overview
The Samsung Galaxy A70 is a higher mid-range smartphone that has a lot of features up its sleeves. It has a tall 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution. It has a U-shaped waterdrop notch on top of the display that comes in an aspect ratio of 20:9.
Under the hood, the Galaxy A70 is powered by an octa-core 2.0 GHz Snapdragon 675 processor. You get the 6GB variant in Nepal with 128 GB of internal memory on the device with an option to expand it up to 512 GB via microSD card slot. The Samsung Galaxy A70 runs on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box with One UI on top as a skin.
In terms of optics, the Galaxy A70 houses triple cameras on the back. The setup has a 32-megapixel primary lens with f/1.7 aperture, a 5-megapixel depth sensor, and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera. For selfies, Samsung has included a whopping 32-megapixel camera.
The Samsung Galaxy A70 has an under-display fingerprint scanner, which is slow as the Galaxy A50. It is backed by a large 4,500 mAh battery with 25W fast charging support. There is a Type-C port on the bottom of the phone.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display, FHD+ resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Rear Camera: Triple cameras – 32 MP primary camera, f/1.7 + 5 MP depth sensor, f/2.2 + 8 MP wide-angle lens, LED flash
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.0
- OS: Android v9.0 Pie
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz (Snapdragon 675)
- RAM: 6 GB DDR4
- Storage: 128 GB internal, expandable via microSD card slot up to 512GB
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (nano + nano), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4,500mAh with 25W Fast Charging (included inside the box)
- Price: Rs. 47,990 [Price last updated on: July 24, 2019]
Read More: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal
Pricing and Availability
The smartphone is now available for purchase in the retail stores and on some e-commerce websites like SmartDoko. The device demands a price of Rs. 47,990 on the purchase.
Alongside the box package, you will get 6-months Breakage Insurance from Shikhar Insurance on the purchase of Galaxy A70. Since the Galaxy A70 has a Glasstic back and a more expensive AMOLED display upfront, the breakage insurance could come in handy.
The Galaxy A70 goes head-to-head with the likes of VIVO V15 Pro (Rs.52,490) and OPPO F11 Pro (Regular version at Rs.47,990 | Avengers Edition at Rs. 49,990). Which one would you prefer? Let us know in the poll down below: