After all the teasers, Xiaomi has finally unveiled its latest smartphone, called “CIVI”. Actually, it’s a new smartphone series of the same name so we expect other phones to join the lineup shortly as well. Here, we will be discussing in detail the specs, features, expected price, and availability of Xiaomi CIVI in Nepal.
Xiaomi CIVI Overview:
The Xiaomi CIVI is a follow-up to the Mi CC series that came out in 2019. That being said, the company has done more than a simple name change. While the CIVI has modest camera specs like the Mi CC9, it places a higher priority on the design as well.
Design and Display
Xiaomi CIVI sports a 6.55-inch curved OLED display. It’s a 10-bit panel with DCI-P3 colors, a 120Hz refresh rate, and a 240Hz touch sampling rate. The phone supports a couple of HDR formats including HDR10+ and Dolby Vision, and it can reach the peak brightness of up to 950 nits.
The phone has a left-aligned rectangular camera bump that distinguishes it from the Mi 11 lineup. Its frosted AG glass back is available in three color options – Blue, Pink, and Black.
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, the CIVI packs Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 778 5G chipset. This 6nm chipset features four Cortex-A78 performance and four Cortex-A55 efficiency cores. It is paired with up to 12GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
- Also Read:
Over on the back, Xiaomi CIVI flaunts a triple camera setup at the back. It consists of a 64MP primary, an 8MP ultrawide, and a 2MP macro camera. Upfront there is a 32MP selfie shooter with Autofocus.
Rest of the specs
Fueling the phone is a 4,500mAh battery that supports 55W fast charging. With a compatible charger, you can juice it from 0 to 100% in just 45 minutes.
Xiaomi CIVI has a stereo speaker setup with support for Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res audio. There is an in-display fingerprint scanner for biometrics. Other notable features include Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, and NFC.
Xiaomi CIVI Specifications:
- Display: 6.55-inches curved AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 950 nits peak brightness, HDR10+, Dolby Vision
- Resolution: FHD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G (6nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 8/12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB/256/512GB storage
- Software & UI: Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple-camera;
– 64MP, f/1.79 primary sensor
– 8MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide camera, 120º FOV
– 2MP macro sensor
- Front Camera: 32MP sensor (punch-hole)
- Audio: Dual speakers, Hi-Res Audio, Dolby Atmos
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Electronic Compass, Gyroscope, Ambient Light, Proximity, Linear Motor, IR Blaster
- Battery: 4500mAh with 55W fast charging
Xiaomi CIVI Price in Nepal and Availability
Xiaomi CIVI is currently up for pre-sale in China where its price starts at CNY 2,600 for the 8/128GB variant. The actual sale will start on September 30. We expect the price of Xiaomi CIVI in Nepal to start at NPR 52,000 if and when it launches here.
|Xiaomi CIVI||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||CNY 2,599||NPR 52,000|
|8/256GB||CNY 2,899||NPR 58,000|
|12/256GB||CNY 3,199||NPR 65,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Realme GT Master Edition.