Smartphone manufacturer has descended the notch train with it’s latest launch. Well, they must be following the smartphone fashion that’s been brought along by Samsung recently. The company has added a punch-hole display in its new release, the Nokia X71. The phone was unveiled by HMD Global today in Taiwan alongside its flagship, the Nokia 9 PureView.
The phone is the first Nokia has released featuring a punch hole display and first to X-series smartphone to launch outside of China. And going by the specs, you get a 6.3 inches FHD+ display with an impressive 93% screen to body ratio. As mentioned earlier, the display has a punch hole housing the 16MP selfie camera.
Also read: Nokia Mobiles Price in Nepal
While we are at cameras, you get a triple camera set up at the back, with a primary 48MP camera, a secondary 8MP Ultra-Wide angle camera followed by a 5MP depth sensor.
On today’s date, you get a lot of smartphones with 48 MP cameras and this one seems intended to compete the Redmi Note 7 sliding into the middle of the line price category.
Nokia X71 Specifications:
- Display: 6.3″ IPS LCD (1080 x 2316 pixels) with 93% screen to body ratio
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie (Android One)
- SoC: Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm)
- Processor: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB, expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card
- Back Camera: 48MP, f/1.8, 8MP ultra-wide- angle lens (13mm), 5MP f/2.2 depth sensor
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3,500mAh. Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hot Spot, Bluetooth 5.0
- Color: Black
Nokia X71 Price & availability:
The phone has been launched in Taiwan for TWD 11,900 which converts to $385. The sales of this smartphone is said to start from April 30. The device will make its way globally just like the Nokia 8.1 Plus.