Poco launched the M4 Pro 5G smartphone globally in November 2021. The brand has now released a 4G variant of the device as the first-ever M-series phone with an sAMOLED display. In this article, we will go through the specs, features, availability, and expected price of the Poco M4 Pro 4G in Nepal.
Poco M4 Pro Overview:
Design and Display
As aforementioned, the M4 Pro 4G flaunts a Super AMOLED screen measuring 6.43-inch. The display refreshes at 90Hz and has a 180Hz touch sampling rate, Full HD+ resolution with 1000 nits of peak brightness. Moreover, the panel is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection while it has SGS Seamless and Eye Care certification.
In terms of design, it has a similar design on the front and back as the M4 Pro 5G. That means, the back still has a camera island that spans across the phone’s width while the front has a punch-hole screen.
The device weighs 179.5 grams and measures 8.09mm thick. Like the 5G variant, the M4 Pro 4G also comes with IP53 water and dust resistance. It will be available in three color configurations—Power Black, Cool Blue, and Poco Yellow.
- Also Read:
Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G96 processor. It’s an octa-core CPU with two Cortex-A76 cores and six Cortex-A55 cores. Likewise, the graphics are handled by Mali G57 MC2 GPU.
Over on the memory front, it comes with up to 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage. The handset also supports virtual RAM expansion up to 11GB whereas you can expand the storage up to 1TB via a microSD card.
Furthermore, the handsets boots on MIUi 13 for POCO. But, at its core, it’s still running on Android 11.
Contrary to the dual-camera setup on the 5G model, the M4 Pro 4G brings a triple camera setup at the back. It’s led by a 64MP primary sensor. To note, this is the first-ever M-series phone to have a 64MP sensor. Accompanying this is the 8MP ultra-wide and gimmicky 2MP macro sensor. There’s a 16MP sensor on the front for selfies.
Rest of the specs
The smartphone gets its juice from a 5000mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. The biometric option includes face unlock and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. For Audio, it has a stereo speaker setup and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Poco M4 Pro Specifications:
- Body (W x H x D): 73.87 x 159.87 x 8.09mm, 179.5 gm
- Display: 6.43-inches AMOLED, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling, 1000 nits (peak), Gorilla Glass 3
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G96 (12nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128/256GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with Xiaomi’s MIUI 13 for Poco on top
- Rear Camera: Triple (64MP f/1.8 primary, 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide, 2MP macro)
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.4 sensor (punch-hole)
- Audio: Stereo speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Connectivity: Dual SIM 4G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W Pro fast charge
- Color Options: Poco Yellow, Power Black, Cool Blue
Poco M4 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
The M4 Pro is launched at a price tag of EUR 219 for the 6/128GB model and for EUR 269 for the 8/256GB variant. It can be purchased at an early bird price of EUR 199 and EUR 249 for the 6/128GB and 8/256GB models, respectively. We expect the price of the Poco M4 Pro to start at NPR 35,000 when it launches in Nepal.
|Poco M4 Pro 4G||Price in Europe (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|6/128GB||EUR 219||NPR 35,000|
|8/256GB||EUR 269||NPR 40,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Poco M4 Pro 5G.