Budget-oriented Realme C3 was officially unveiled in India in Feb. It comes as a successor of the Realme C2, which was a great budget offering for price-conscious buyers. It features the latest MediaTek Helio G70 chipset, which is an incredible SoC for an inexpensive phone. Now, Realme Nepal has started teasing regarding its launch in Nepal.
Realme C3 Overview
“Entertainment Ka Superstar”, is the given alias for the device. This tagline or alias, whatever it maybe gives a hint of what we should expect from the device.
It has a “Mini-drop” notched display measuring 6.5-inches with a screen-to-body ratio of 89.8%. Moreover, this screen is the largest one in the lineup and comes in an HD+ resolution, and comes in a new “Sunrise” design.
There are 2 variants of the Realme C3, depending on the region you live: Indian variant and Global variant. While the Indian variant comes with a dual-cam setup on the back, the Global variant has a triple camera setup with an extra 2MP macro lens. The primary lens is 12MP and comes with a host of features. Its features include chroma boost, HDR and more. As for the other one, it is a 2MP depth sensor. Realme is calling it the “AI Super Camera”. Similarly, the Global variant has a fingerprint sensor, which the Indian variant lacks.
As for power purposes, the Realme C3 will come with a 5000mAh battery. And this too is the biggest we’ve seen in the C series. Realme claims that this humongous battery will offer a 30-day standby, 43.9 hours of the call, 19.4 hours of music, 20.8 hours of YouTube and 10.6 hours of PUBG.
Under the hood, we’ll get to see the recently announced MediaTek Helio G70 chipset. The new G70 chipset scores a whopping 194K on AnTuTu, making it an excellent chipset selection for budget phones.
As for the memory, the base model of the Realme C3 will have a 3GB/32GB setup whereas the higher-end one will have a 4GB/64 GB setup. And that’s about it. Interestingly, it runs on the new Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10 instead of ColorOS from its parent company OPPO.
Realme C3 Specifications
- Body: 6.47 x 2.95 x 0.35 inches; 195 gm; Corning Gorilla Glass; Splash-resistant design
- Display: 6.5-inches “Mini-drop” IPS LCD panel
- Resolution: HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels); 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G70; 12nm Mobile Platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali G52 (@820MHz)
- RAM: 3 / 4GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 32 / 64GB eMMC 5.1 (expandable up to 256 via a microSD card)
- Software & UI: Android 10 with realme UI 1.0 on top
- Rear Camera: Dual-camera;
– 12 MP, f/1.8 primary shooter
– 2MP depth sensor
– Single LED flash
- Front Camera: 5MP, f/2.4 aperture
- Security: Face-unlock
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM + MicroSD card, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/BDS, MicroUSB 2.0
- Battery: 5000 mAh with 10W charging; 5V/2A; reverse charging
- Colors: Frozen Blue, Blazing Red
Realme C3 Price in Nepal & Availability
Realme Nepal will launch the Global variant of the Realme C3 in Nepal. It will only be available in 3GB RAM, 32GB storage configuration. The higher-end version will not launch in Nepal. The price of Realme C3 in Nepal for the base 3/32GB variant is expected to cost Rs. 15,990 when it launches in Mid-April.
|Model Name||Expected Price in Nepal||Availability|
|Realme C3 (3/32GB)||~NPR 15,990||Mid- April 2020|
With this, Realme C3 goes head to head against the reigning budget champ – Redmi 8. We just hope Realme Nepal brings this phone soon enough at an attractive price.
Watch our review of Realme C3 here: