Realme has been extremely aggressive when it comes to launches this year! Between the latest three months, we have come across four new Realme smartphones including the recent Realme XT. The company has planned to launch the phone sometime before Diwali. However, before the launch, the company gave the media a chance to get a hands-on look and feel of the device in India.
While the phone has been shown to the media, the specs of the device have not been officially revealed. As per reports, the Realme XT is not a part of the company’s X- series, but this one’s a completely new series that the company will launch in India.
Realme XT Overview:
Just while Xiaomi was hyping about the 64 MP cameras on the Redmi Note 8 Pro, Realme too plunged into the megapixel war. The XT is said to come with a whopping 64MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1 sensor for the primary camera module. The sensor uses pixel binning technology to deliver 16MP shots. Other cameras include an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP Macro lens.
The specs, however, makes the Realme XT similar to the Realme 5 Pro in many ways! The XT comes with the Snapdragon 712 chipset, 6/8 GB RAM with 64/128 GB storage, 4,000 mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 20-watt Fast charging and a 16 MP selfie camera with a waterdrop notch. Thankfully, the phone also comes with a headphone jack.
But the upgrades the XT has over the Realme 5 pro is in the display aspect with the XT featuring a 6.3-inches SuperAMOLED screen and housing an in-display fingerprint sensor. Similarly, the XT comes bearing a glass design, which is the first time the company has provided a glass back!
Also Read: Realme Mobiles Price in Nepal
Realme XT Specifications:
- Display: 6.3-inch Super AMOLED panel with Full HD+ resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Octa-core Snapdragon 712 (10 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 616
- OS: Android Pie (v9.0) with ColorOS 6
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- Storage: 64/128 GB
- Rear camera: Quad, 64 MP primary with f/1.8 aperture (GW1 sensor) + 8 MP ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP Macro lens+ 2 MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16 MP f/2.0 motorized pop-up selfie camera
- Battery: 4,000mAh with 20-Watt VOOC 3.0 Flash charge
- SIM(s): Dual Hybrid SIM
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under-display), Accelerometer, Gyro, proximity, compass