The iPhone 13 series made its way to Nepal a few years ago. And while the vanilla iPhone 13 is still available, the same can’t be said for the rest of the entries in this lineup. Including the iPhone 13 Pro. Still, let’s look at the specs, features, availability, and official price of the Apple iPhone 13 Pro in Nepal before it went out of stock.
iPhone 13 Pro Overview:
Design and Display
Starting with the display, the iPhone 13 Pro boasts a 6.1‑inch OLED panel with 2532 x 1170 pixel resolution and 460PPI pixel density. The highlight of this year’s Pro iPhones is the 120Hz ProMotion support. Under this, the 13 Pro implements an LTPO backplane that can dynamically switch the display’s refresh rate between 10 and 120Hz.
Additionally, this screen sports 1000 nits of max typical brightness while it can reach up to 1200 nits during HDR playback. It is covered with an oleophobic coating that wards off fingerprints and smudges as well. In addition, the phone is IP68 rated for water and dust resistance.
In terms of design, it’s practically the same as last year’s iPhone 12 Pro with its stainless steel case and matte glass back. However, the notch is 20% narrower this time around. Furthermore, it weighs 204 grams and is 7.65 thick. iPhone 13 Pro is available in four color options: Graphite, Gold, Silver, and Sierra Blue.
Getting to the performance, it packs the new A15 Bionic chipset. Manufactured under the 5nm process node, it features a 6-core CPU, a 5-core GPU, and a 16-core Neural Engine. Here, Apple promises that the new GPU architecture delivers 50% better graphics performance than the competition. Memory-wise, it’s available with up to 1TB of internal storage.
- Also Read:
- iPhone 13 mini Price in Nepal [Updated]
- iPhone 13 Price in Nepal [Updated]
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Price in Nepal [Updated]
As for the optics, all three rear cameras get 12MP sensors as last year. However, it has an f/2.8 telephoto, an f/1.5 wide, and an f/1.8 ultra-wide lens. The primary wide camera now lets in 2.2x more light than the iPhone 12 Pro and is the largest sensor in an iPhone yet.
On the other hand, this new ultra-wide lens lets in 92% more light for better low-light performance. The telephoto lens, on the other hand, features a 3x optical zoom now. Also, as there’s a LiDAR sensor for better portrait shots and AR workloads.
Aside from this, the Pro models this year gets the new Cinematic Mode that seamlessly shifts focus from one subject to another, artfully blurring the background and creating cinema-quality depth effects. To note, this mode shoots in Dolby Vision HDR. In addition, you can now shoot macro shots via the ultra-wide lens.
Over on the front, there’s a 12MP TrueDepth camera that supports FaceID, Smart HDR 4, Deep Fusion, Night Mode, Cinematic Mode, Night Mode Selfies, and more.
Rest of the specs
The iPhone 13 Pro utilizes Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless connectivity. In terms of battery, it features a 3,095mAh cell with 20W fast charging. It also supports 15W MagSafe wireless charging.
iPhone 13 Pro Specifications:
- Dimension: 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.65mm, 204 grams
- Display: 6.1‑inch (2532 × 1170 pixels) OLED, 460ppi, Super Retina XDR, 120Hz ProMotion
- Chipset: Six-core A15 Bionic 64-bit processor, 16-core Neural Engine
- Storage: 128/256/512GB, 1TB
- Operating System: iOS 15
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + eSIM), dual eSIM
- Back Camera: Dual:
– 12MP wide-angle f/1.5 primary camera, 7-elements lens, sensor-shift OIS
– 12MP 120° Ultra Wide f/1.8 camera, 6-elements lens, Dual optical image stabilization
– 3x optical zoom telephoto f/2.8 camera, 6-elements lens, Dual optical image stabilization
- Front Camera: 12MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Security: TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition
- Connectivity: 5G (sub-6GHz and mmWave), Gigabit LTE, Wi‑Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS with Glonass, Galileo, QZSS, and Beidou
- Other features: Water and dust resistance (IP68), Stereo speakers
- Battery: 3095mAh, 20W fast charging, 7.5W Qi Wireless Charging, 15W MagSafe Wireless Charger (No adapter included in the box)
iPhone 13 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
The official iPhone 13 Pro price in Nepal started at NPR 174,990 for the 128GB variant and went up to NPR 260,990 for the 1TB model. But as mentioned before, the iPhone 13 Pro is no longer available in Nepal.
|iPhone 13 Pro||Price in Nepal (Official)||Market Status|
|128GB||NPR 174,990||Out of stock|
- Meanwhile, check our iPhone 13 Pro Max review