Alongside the 13 Pro Max, Apple has officially launched the new iPhone 13 Pro in Nepal too. The iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max are among the first iPhones to support a 120Hz refresh rate display and come with the A15 Bionic chipset and a couple of interesting camera features. Hence, let’s get more into the specs, features, availability, and official price of the Apple iPhone 13 Pro in Nepal.
iPhone 13 Pro Overview:
Design and Display
Starting with the display, the iPhone 13 Pro boasts a 6.1‑inch OLED panel with 2532 x 1170 pixel resolution and 460PPI pixel density. The highlight of this year’s Pro iPhones is the 120Hz ProMotion support. Under this, the 13 Pro implements an LTPO backplane that can dynamically switch the display’s refresh rate between 10 and 120Hz.
Additionally, this screen sports 1000 nits of max typical brightness while it can reach up to 1200 nits during HDR playback. It is covered with an oleophobic coating that wards off fingerprints and smudges as well. In addition, the phone is IP68 rated for water and dust resistance.
In terms of design, it’s practically the same as last year’s iPhone 12 Pro with its stainless steel case and matte glass back. However, the notch is 20% narrower this time around. Furthermore, it weighs 204 grams and is 7.65 thick. iPhone 13 Pro is available in four color options: Graphite, Gold, Silver, and Sierra Blue.
Getting to the performance, it packs the new A15 Bionic chipset. Manufactured under the 5nm process node, it features a 6-core CPU, a 5-core GPU, and 16-core Neural Engine. Here, Apple promises that the new GPU architecture delivers 50% better graphics performance than the competition. Memory-wise, it’s available with up to 1TB of internal storage.
- Also Read:
As for the optics, all three rear cameras get 12MP sensors as last year. However, it has an f/2.8 telephoto, an f/1.5 wide, and an f/1.8 ultra-wide lens. The primary wide camera now lets in 2.2x more light than the iPhone 12 Pro and is the largest sensor in an iPhone yet.
On the other hand, this new ultra-wide lens lets in 92% more light for better low-light performance. The telephoto lens, on the other hand, features a 3x optical zoom now. Also, as there’s a LiDAR sensor for better portrait shots and AR workloads.
Aside from this, the Pro models this year gets the new Cinematic Mode that seamlessly shifts focus from one subject to another, artfully blurring the background and creating cinema-quality depth effects. To note, this mode shoots in Dolby Vision HDR. In addition, you can now shoot macro shots via the ultra-wide lens.
Over on the front, there’s a 12MP TrueDepth camera that supports FaceID, Smart HDR 4, Deep Fusion, Night Mode, Cinematic Mode, Night Mode Selfies, and more.
Rest of the specs
The iPhone 13 Pro utilizes Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless connectivity. In terms of battery, it features a 3,095mAh cell with 20W fast charging. It also supports 15W MagSafe wireless charging.
iPhone 13 Pro Specifications:
- Dimension: 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.65mm, 204 grams
- Display: 6.1‑inch (2532 × 1170 pixels) OLED, 460ppi, Super Retina XDR, 120Hz ProMotion
- Chipset: Six-core A15 Bionic 64-bit processor, 16-core Neural Engine
- Storage: 128/256/512GB, 1TB
- Operating System: iOS 15
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + eSIM), dual eSIM
- Back Camera: Dual:
– 12MP wide-angle f/1.5 primary camera, 7-elements lens, sensor-shift OIS, True Tone flash with Slow Sync, 4K Dolby Vision video recording at 60 fps, Cinematic video
– 12MP 120° Ultra Wide f/1.8 camera, 6-elements lens, Dual optical image stabilization
– 3x optical zoom telephoto f/2.8 camera, 6-elements lens, Dual optical image stabilization
- Front Camera: 12MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording, Retina Flash, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording up to 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 120 fps, Cinematic video
- Security: TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition
- Connectivity: 5G (sub-6GHz and mmWave), Gigabit LTE with 4×4 MIMO and LAA, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS with GLONASS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, and Beidou
- Other features: Water and dust resistance (IP68), Stereo speakers
- Battery: 3095mAh, 20W fast charging, 7.5W Qi Wireless Charging, 15W MagSafe Wireless Charger (No adapter included in the box)
iPhone 13 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
The iPhone 13 Pro starts at a price of Rs. 174,990 in Nepal. However, other memory configurations are now a little expensive in Nepal because of the increase in Government Taxes.
|iPhone 13 Pro Models||Price in Nepal (Official)|
Meanwhile, check out our unboxing and review of the iPhone 13 Pro: