Noise, a popular wearable brand hailing from India, has added a new product category under its belt. It has now launched its own smart ring — the Luna Ring! We will discuss the Noise Luna Ring, its specifications, expected price in Nepal, and so on in this article.
Noise Luna Ring Overview
Design and Build
The Luna Ring has a pretty fundamental ring design with a durable titanium build. On top of it, it also has a PVD coating that the company defines as diamond-like. Moreover, it is listed as a non-allergenic and non-metallic ring. It has a seamless inner ring moulding of 8 mm width and a 2.8 mm thickness.
Additionally, the ring weighs a mere 3 to 4 grams and boasts 5 ATM water resistance. It is available in five colour options: Sunlit Gold, Rose Gold, Stardust Silver, Lunar Black, and Midnight Black. Furthermore, you can choose the ring from seven different sizes with the assistance of a ring sizing kit that the company sends you after you place an order.
In terms of features, Noise Luna Ring delivers what you would expect from a smart ring. It tracks and scores you in three aspects: sleep, readiness, and activity. In terms of sleep, it tracks how much time you spend in various types of sleep, ranging from light sleep to REM. Similarly, the readiness score is derived from your key body signals such as heart rate, oxygen saturation, etc.
Furthermore, the ring also tracks your activity and the intensity of the said activities with the help of built-in sensors. You can get detailed insight into these aspects through the NoiseFit App, available on both Android and iOS. The company also briefly touched on the personalised nudge feature of the Luna Ring.
- You may also like:
- HiFuture Future smart ring with health tracking is now available in Nepal
- Rumored Samsung Galaxy Ring inches closer to mass production, report claims
- Muse Ring One will feature a BP measurement & turn wheel interface
- Meizu 20 Classic goes official with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 and 16GB RAM
- Oppo A18 is official with 90Hz LCD screen and Helio G85 SoC
Battery and the rest
Noise has not specified a number on the battery capacity of the Luna ring. However, they are confident that it can assist you for 6 days on a single charge. In terms of charging, it only takes 90 to 120 minutes to fully charge with their ring charger.
The Luna Ring comes with Bluetooth v5.0 (BLE) as well as an infrared photoplethysmography (PPG) sensor, a skin temperature sensor, and a 3-axis accelerometer. It also features green and red LEDs, which are optical heart rate, and blood oxygen sensors respectively.
Noise Luna Ring Specifications
- Design: Fundamental design, non-allergenic, non-metallic, seamless inner ring moulding
- Build: Titanium with PVD coating
- Dimensions: 7 varying sizes (diameter), 8 mm (width), 2.8 mm (thickness),
- Weight: 3 to 4 grams
- Durability: 5 ATM
- Sensors: Optical heart rate sensor, blood oxygen sensor, infrared PPG sensors, skin temperature sensors, 3-axis accelerometer
- Battery: Up to 6 days
- Charging: 90 to 120 minutes with the ring charger
- Features: EMF Radiation safe, health tracking on 70+ metrics, personalised nudges
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v5.0 (BLE)
- Compatibility: Android 6+ or iOS 14+
- Companion App: NoiseFit App (Android | iOS)
- Colour Options: Sunlit Gold, Rose Gold, Stardust Silver, Lunar Black, Midnight Black
Noise Luna Ring Price in Nepal and Availability
It is available to purchase from Noise’s official website at the launch price of INR 14,999. If and when it makes its way here, we expect the Noise Luna Ring price in Nepal to be NPR 27,599.
|Noise Smart Ring||Price in India (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Luna Ring||INR 14,999||NPR 27,599|
- Meanwhile, check out our Lenovo LOQ 15 Review.