After Royole, Samsung, Huawei, and Xiaomi, Oppo has finally entered the foldable arena with the Find N. It distinguishes itself from the competition with a smaller exterior display and wicked pricing. So, let’s get into the specifications, features, availability, and expected price of Oppo Find N in Nepal.
Oppo Find N Overview:
Pete Lau (Chief Product Officer, Oppo, and co-founder, OnePlus) shared in a press release that the Find N is the culmination of 4 years of R&D and 6 generations of prototypes. According to him, they have focused on two principles in order to offer this foldable phone to the masses. First, it must be beautiful. And second, it must be easy to use.
Design and Display
The Find N uses a water drop style hinge, called the “Seiko pseudo-vertical hinge”. According to the company, it is more advanced than the traditional U-shape hinge. With this, the crease is almost unnoticeable and there is no gap when the device is folded.
It unfolds to reveal a 7.1-inch E5 AMOLED screen with 2K resolution underneath the Ultra-Thin Glass (UTG) layer. Under UTG, it has a thin metal base which aids in the screen’s durability. As per Oppo, the Find N has passed the TÜV Rheinland test of 200,000 un/folds without crease.
Likewise, the inner screen has 800 nits of peak brightness and an LTPO panel with a 120Hz refresh rate. As a result, it can intelligently switch the screen refresh rate between 1 and 120Hz based on the content. Unfortunately, unlike the Z Fold 3, the Oppo Find N doesn’t have an official IP certification—and neither does the inner display support stylus input.
- Also Read:
Powering the handset is Qualcomm’s last-gen Snapdragon 888 chipset coupled with 8 or 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM. Likewise, you can choose between 256GB or 512GB UFS 3.1 storage. Over on the software side of things, it boots on Android 11-based ColorOS 12.
Moving on, the Find N features a triple camera setup at the back led by a 50MP IMX766 main sensor with OIS support. Accompanying this is a 16MP ultra-wide angle lens with a 123º field of view and a 13MP telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom.
The cover and main display, on the other hand, have the identical 32MP lens housed inside a punch-hole cutout.
Rest of the specs
Apart from that, the Oppo Find N has a 4500mAh battery in a dual-cell configuration. Therefore, it also supports fast charging (33W). In terms of connectivity, it supports dual-band 4G LTE, 5G, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, USB Type-C, GPS, and NFC. For biometrics, it features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Oppo Find N Specifications
- Outer: 5.49-inch 60Hz AMOLED, FHD (1972 × 988 pixels)
- Inner: 7.1-inch E5 AMOLED WUSXGA (1792 × 1920 pixels), 120Hz refresh rate (LTPO backplane)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G (5nm mobile platform)
- Main Camera: Triple:
- 50MP f/1.8 primary sensor, OIS
- 16MP f/2.2 ultra-wide lens
- 13MP f/2.4 telephoto lens
- Selfie Camera (Outer/Inner): 32MP with f/2.4 aperture
- Memory: 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256/512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Software: Android 11 based ColorOS 12
- Fingerprint Sensor: Side Mounted (capacitive)
- Battery: 4500mAh battery
- Charging: 33W wired, 15W wireless, 10W reverse wireless
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / Galileo / Glonass / BeiDou, NFC, 5G
- Colors: Cloud, Starry Night, Floating Light (only 256GB variant)
Oppo Find N Price in Nepal and Availability
Oppo Find N retails for CNY 7,699 for the 8/256GB variant while the top-end 12/512GB variant costs CNY 8,999 in China. Unfortunately, the Find N is China-exclusive and won’t be launching globally.
|Oppo Find N||Price in China|
|8/256GB||CNY 7,699 (~ NPR 147,700)|
|12/512GB||CNY 8,999 (~ NPR 172,700)|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.