Realme hosted an online event in India today to announce a couple of new smartphones under the Narzo series. Here, we will be discussing the specs, features, expected price, and availability of Realme Narzo 50A in Nepal.
Realme Narzo 50A Overview:
Design and Display
Being a youth-centric lineup, Narzo smartphones are known for their distinct design. Here, the Narzo 50A is no different. Its square-shaped camera module is considerably larger than its predecessor, the Narzo 30A.
Along with the camera setup, the phone also houses a Narzo branding and rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. The camera island also divides the rear back into a textured and smooth finish, giving the phone is dual-tone look.
Upfront, you are greeted with a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD panel with 400 nits of typical brightness. It can reach up to 570 nits under Sunlight mode.
- Also Read:
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, Realme Narzo 50A packs MediaTek’s Helio G85 chipset. It’s the same chipset that powered its predecessor. Thus, there is no performance boost this time around. The chip is coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64/128GB internal storage.
The triple camera setup at the back is one of the main highlights of Narzo 50A. Leading the setup is a 50MP primary sensor, accompanied by a 2MP depth and a 2MP macro sensor. Realme has even added a 50MP mode and Super Nightscape mode into the camera software. There’s an 8MP selfie camera inside the teardrop notch.
- Also Read:
Rest of the specs
Moving on, backing the Realme Narzo 50A is a 6,000mAh battery with support for 18W charging. You can also use it to charge other devices because of its reverse charging support. The phone boots on Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 out-of-the-box.
Realme Narzo 50A Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inches “Mini-drop” IPS LCD panel, 570 nits peak brightness (Sunlight Mode), 88.7% screen-to-body ratio
- Resolution: HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm Mobile Platform)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Arm Mali-G52
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB storage (expandable up to 256GB)
- Software & UI: Realme UI 2.0 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Triple (50MP primary, 2MP depth, 2MP macro)
- Front Camera: 8MP f/2.0 lens (notch)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Loudspeaker
- Security: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Beidou, USB Type-C, 4G LTE
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, Magnetic Induction
- Battery: 6,000mAh with 18W charging (supports reverse charging)
- Color Options: Oxygen Blue, Oxygen Green
Realme Narzo 50A Price in Nepal and Availability
Realme Narzo 50A will be available in India from October 7 where its price is INR 11,499 and INR 12,499 for the 4/64GB and 4/128GB models, respectively. We expect the price of the Realme Narzo 50A in Nepal to start at NPR 20,000 if and when it launches here.
|Realme Narzo 50A||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4/64GB||INR 11,499||NPR 20,000|
|4/128GB||INR 12,499||NPR 22,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of Realme Narzo 30A.