Along with the Narzo 50A, Realme announced the arrival of Narzo 50i at today’s virtual launch event. Here, we will be looking at the specs, features, expected price, and availability of Realme Narzo 50i in Nepal.
Realme Narzo 50i Overview:
Design and Display
Realme has gone with a dual-tone finish for the rear panel of Narzo 50i. The bottom two-thirds of the phone is covered with diagonal stripes, whereas the top half has a clean finish. It is also home to a rectangular camera bump and a speaker grille.
Upfront, you are greeted with a 6.5-inch LCD with an HD resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels. The panel boasts maximum brightness of 400 nits.
- Also Read:
Performance and Memory
Realme has not disclosed the exact moniker of the processor used on the Narzo 50i. The only bit of information provided is that it’s an octa-core chipset with a maximum clock speed of up to 1.6GHz.
Handling the graphics is IMG 8322 GPU. Based on these specifications, we believe the chipset to be Unisoc SC9863A. As for memory, you can choose between 2/32GB and 4/64GB configurations.
Realme Narzo 50i features a single 8MP camera at the back. It is placed along with the LED flash inside the square rectangular camera module. The module also features a dummy circular cutout, which one can mistake for a second sensor.
Upfront there is a 5MP selfie camera with an f/2.2 aperture inside the notch.
- Also Read:
Rest of the specs
Fueling the phone is a 5,000mAh battery. Unfortunately, Realme has not hinted at any fast charging capabilities. Being an entry-level phone, it misses out on a fingerprint scanner too. The phone ships with Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 out of the box.
Realme Narzo 50i Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inches “Mini-drop” IPS LCD panel, 400 nits peak brightness
- Resolution: HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Unisoc SC9863A (not confirmed)
- Memory: 2/4GB RAM, 32/64GB storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Realme UI 2.0 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: 8MP, f/2.0
- Front Camera: 5MP f/2.2 lens (notch)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Loudspeaker
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Beidou / Galileo, micro USB
- Battery: 5,000mAh (reverse charging)
- Color Options: Mint Green, Carbon Black
Realme Narzo 50i Price in Nepal and Availability
Realme Narzo 50i will go on sale in India from October 7, where its price is INR 7,499 for the 2/32GB and INR 8,799 for the 4/64GB variant. We expect the price of the Realme Narzo 50i in Nepal to start around NPR 13,000 if and when it launches in Nepal.
|Realme Narzo 50A||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|2/32GB||INR 7,499||NPR 13,000|
|4/64GB||INR 8,799||NPR 15,500|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of Realme Narzo 30A.