Xiaomi took the stage at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) to unveil its new flagship smartphones globally. This includes Xiaomi 13 and 13 Pro, both of which bring top-shelf Qualcomm chips and Leica-branded cameras. And now, the Xiaomi 13 Pro has made its way to Nepal as well. In this article, we will discuss the Xiaomi 13 Pro in more detail, including its specs, features, official price, and availability in Nepal.
Xiaomi 13 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
The official price of Xiaomi 13 Pro in Nepal is NPR 129,999 for 12/256GB configuration. You can pre-order it right away from authorized stores like Hukut. The company has also waived off the service charges for 24 months. And if you have a Nabil Bank credit card, you can buy Xiaomi 13 Pro at 0% EMI as well.
|Xiaomi 13 Pro||Price in Nepal||Availability|
|12/256GB||NPR 129,999||Hukut Store|
Xiaomi 13 Pro Overview:
Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
Although it is not the first phone to do so, Xiaomi 13 Pro packs the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 from Qualcomm. The chip is built on top of TSMC’s new 4nm process and brings a new 1+4+3 core arrangement, led by Cortex-X3-based Kryo Prime cores.
The performance cluster features 2x Cortex-A715 and 2 Cortex-A170 cores—all clocked at 2.8GHz. Finally, there are 3 Cortex-A510 cores handling the least demanding tasks. As for graphics, you get the new Adreno 740 GPU with hardware-accelerated ray tracing. It is based on Arm’s Immortalis GPU.
All in all, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 has 35% faster CPU and 25% GPU performance, while also being 40% and 45% more power efficient, respectively. It is paired with LPDR5X RAM and UFS 4.0 storage.
To help the Xiaomi 13 Pro run cool even under heavy workloads, Xiaomi has opted for a 3400 sq. liquid-cooled vapor chamber. Likewise, the phone can automatically adjust the performance level on the go depending on the task at hand.
Xiaomi Surge chips
Backing the chip will be a couple of in-house Surge co-processors. First is the Surge P1 chip, which helps the phone achieve 120W wired and 50W wireless fast charging. The chip was announced last year and was first used in the 12 Pro.
The other is the Surge G2, which is a smart battery management chip. Together, the two chips form Xiaomi Surge Battery Management System that we first saw on the 12S Ultra. The dual-chip strategy help achieve long battery life and safe and efficient charging on the new Xiaomi 13 Pro. That aside, the battery on the latest flagship also gets a size bump from 4,600mAh to 4,820mAh.
- Also Read:
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra tipped to feature 1″ main camera with variable aperture
- Xiaomi’s breakthrough in solid-state batteries could be a game-changer!
Leading the line is the Sony IMX989 camera with optical image stabilization and octa-PD phase focus. It is the same 1-inch sensor that 12S Ultra debuted with. Accompanying it is a 115° ultrawide angle lens that doubles as a macro shooter. Finally, there is a telephoto lens with a 75mm equivalent focal length.
Leica has even lent its professional color grading. Users of the Xiaomi 13 Pro can choose between Leica Authentic and Leica Vibrant modes that offer realistic and overall brighter photos, respectively.
Design and Display
Another major addition to the Xiaomi 13 Pro is the IP68 dust and water resistance. While flagships from Samsung have had this for years, it was always missing in Xiaomi’s high-end offerings. Fortunately, this is no longer the case. The back of the phone is made of ceramic and comes in two flavors: Ceramic Black and Ceramic White.
Xiaomi 13 Pro sports a 6.73-inch QHD+ LTPO AMOLED screen which is the same as its predecessor offered. It has a variable refresh rate ranging from 1Hz to 120Hz. The touch sampling rate is listed at 240Hz. It covers the entirety of the DCI-P3 color space and boasts a peak brightness of 1900 nits. For protection, Xiaomi has opted for the last-gen Gorilla Glass Victus.
Xiaomi 13 Pro Specifications:
- Body: 162.9 x 74.6 x 8.38/8.7mm, 229/210 gm; IP68 rating
- Display: 6.73″ E6 AMOLED curved panel, 120Hz LTPO refresh rate, Up to 240Hz touch sampling rate, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 1900 nits peak brightness, 10-bit colors
- Resolution: WQHD+ (3200 x 1440 pixels)
- Display Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 8/12GB LPDDR5X RAM, 128/256/512GB UFS 4 storage (fixed)
- Software & UI: Android 13 with Xiaomi’s MIUI 14 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple (with LED flash);
– 50MP Sony IMX989, OIS
– 50MP f/2.2 ultra-wide lens, 115º FOV
– 50M f/2 telephoto lens, OIS
- Front Camera: 32MP sensor (punch-hole cutout)
- Audio: Dual speaker setup, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res & Hi-Res Wireless
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Battery: 4820mAh (single-cell)
- Charging: 120W wired, 50W wireless, 10W reverse wireless
Check out our review of the Xiaomi 13 Pro.