Huawei is, right now, in the way of bouncing back after, well, the whole world knows what. Even during the instabilities occurred in its market for the past few months, the company certainly stood their ground. And while Huawei mostly focuses on killer mid-range phones like the Huawei Nova 5i Pro, it also is well-known for its mid-range and budget phones that go head to head with the big boys like Samsung and iPhone. One such phone from Huawei is the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019.
It is the first phone from Huawei to have a pop-up camera feature. While the phone was launched internationally in January, it took some time to reach the South Asian market. However, now it seems the wait is over as the phone is now available in the Nepali market as well. Yes, it is true! Now you can have this mid-range smartphone in your pocket.
This mid-range phone seems quite like a bargain for me because of all the features it packs. Huawei Y9 Prime comes with a notch-less display, a pop-up selfie camera, and a Kirin 710F chipset.
One may argue that phones like Oppo F11 Pro and Vivo V15 also provide the same kinds of features, but on the contrary, the Y9 Prime costs way less than what those two phones do. If this doesn’t get you excited, then the triple camera setup at the rear will surely do.
Also Read: Huawei Mobiles Price in Nepal
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 Specifications:
- Display: 6.59-inch IPS LCD
- Resolution: (1080× 2340 pixels); 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Hisilicon Kirin 710F
- CPU: octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4 x 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 )
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- OS & UI: Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9
- Rear Camera: Triple camera – (16 MP, f/1.8, wide) + (8 MP, (ultrawide)) + (2 MP, depth sensor), LED flash
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Gyro, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: 4000mAh, USB Type-C port
- Colors: Emerald Green, Mid-night black, Sapphire Blue
- Price: Rs. 29,990