Samsung has released public beta builds of One UI 6.0 based on Android 14, in the month of August. The company hasn’t publicized an official list of the devices getting this update but based on Samsung’s well-documented software commitment, we have a pretty clear idea of which Samsung phones and tablets will be getting the One UI 6.0 update based on Android 14.
Samsung One UI 6.0 update roadmap
Needless to say, the new flagship models will likely be the first on the list to get this update. Whereas older flagships and mid-range Galaxy devices will receive the update in the coming months.
For now, here are some Samsung phones and tablets confirmed to be updated to Android 14-based One UI 6.0:
- Galaxy S series: S23 Ultra, S23, S23+, S22 Ultra, S22, S22+, S21 Ultra, S21/S21+, S21 FE
- Galaxy Z series: Z Fold 5, Z Flip 5, Z Fold 4, Z Flip 4, Z Fold 3, Z Flip 3
- Galaxy A series: A73, A72, A54, A53, A52s 5G, A52, A34, A33 5G, A24, A23, A14, A13, A04s
- Galaxy M series: M54, M53, M33 5G, M23
- Galaxy F series: F54, F23, F14 5G
- Galaxy Xcover series: Xcover 6 Pro
- Galaxy Tab: Tab S9 Ultra, Tab S9+, Tab S9, Tab S8, Tab S8+, Tab S8 Ultra
But let me once again remind you that this Samsung One UI 6.0 update roadmap is not the final one. And Samsung should be adding more devices to this list in the coming days. We’ll keep updating the article when new information becomes available; along with all the new features in Samsung’s latest Android skin.
- You might also be interested in:
|OnePlus OxygenOS 13 update roadmap||Xiaomi MIUI 14 update roadmap||Oppo ColorOS 13 update roadmap|
|Vivo FunTouch OS 13 update roadmap||Realme UI 4 update roadmap||Motorola Android 13 update roadmap|
- Meanwhile, you can check our Samsung Galaxy F54 review